Skoda (truck)(Redirected from Škoda "Growler" Service Utility Truck)
|Škoda "Growler" Utility Truck|
|Use|| Roles Used For
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Wheeled (Small)|
|Fuel (Type/Range)||1,000 km (Petrochemical)|
Equipment and CapabilitiesEdit
The Skoda has a ICE motor, with respectable range of a 1000 km, with a maximum speed is 90 k/mph. The vehicle is equipped with a manipulator arm which allows the vehicle to handle small cargo or help with light salvage. The vehicle's built on a Ultra-light chassis capaible of transferring offroad and is Amphibious. The truck also has 64 kgs of BAR 2 grade commerical armor, which offers light protection from collisions or other hazards civilian vehicles face.
The vehicle features the following design features, it is Armored has a Off-Road and tractor chassis, control modifications, three crew seats, five handheld searchlights and a single Manipulator Arm mounted in the front.
- It is unclear what the Skuda/Growler looks like. In the associated image for the "Growler/Burro Trucks" (in Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised), two identical trucks (from differing angles) are depicted, though unidentified as either of the three profiled support vehicles. However, since Skoda/Growler and a other vehicle both weight in at a mass 1 and a large vehicle is 2.5 tons, the Burro II (massing 50 tons) is the most likely one depicted.
- The Skoda/Growler was originally published simply known as the Growler. The Revised edition of the TRO:VA would change it's name as Skoda "Growler" Service Utility Truck. Its not specified if the Skoda is the vehicle actual name or a company brand, since there no text relating to the vehicle directly in name.
- MUL online date for the Skoda (truck)
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 22, "Growler"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 24, "Skuda "Growler" Service Utility Trucks"