191st Royal BattleMech Division
|191st Royal BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2766)|
|Nickname||The Zavijava Division|
|Parent Formation||I Corps|
The 191st Royal BattleMech Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army. It was one of the SLDF's Royal units, which consisted of troops recruited from worlds within the Terran Hegemony. The Royal Black Watch Regiment, the personal regiment of the Star League's First Lord, was a part of this division.
Since 2720 the Division was the primary defensive unit on Terra's North American continent. Their headquarters was at Fort Knox, but the brigades were stationed at the North American Castles Brian. All except the Black Watch that were garrisoned at Unity City. 
In 2764 the 191st was still in position on Terra, assigned as a part of I Corps, First Army, to the Terran Military Region. The 191st survived the Amaris Civil War in 2766, but was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign. The greater part of the 191st was destroyed on Terra in just a single day in December 2766, but a few lances managed to survive the initial attack - including Captain Elizabeth Hazen and five other members of the Royal Black Watch Regiment - and some of the personnel survived long enough to join in the climactic battles for Terra at the end of Commanding General Alexander Kerensky's long march.
|Commanding Officers of 191st Royal BattleMech Division|
|Major General||Saina Kogo||2760|
|Major General||Esteban Green||2764|
- 1911th Royal BattleMech Brigade 
- 1912th Royal BattleMech Brigade
- 1913th Royal Infantry Brigade
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 39, "191st Royal BattleMech Division"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 80, "Terra 'Pacified'"
- The Star League, p. 83
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 37
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 251, "SLDF - Terran Hegemony Military Command Map"
- The Star League, p. 140, "First"
- ComStar, p. 6, "The Amaris Coup"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13