5th Bear Regulars (Clan Ghost Bear)
First Draconis Combine/Ghost Bear WarEdit
During the First Draconis Combine / Ghost Bear War Xi Galaxy launched a single offensive campaign, deploying the Fifth Bear Regulars to capture the Draconis Combine world of Richmond. The Fifth successfully assaulted the planet, defeating the Second An Ting Legion only to have a counter-offensive by the Second Sword of Light capture the Fifth's own homeworld, Constance. This forced Xi Galaxy to recapture Constance, only to lose Richmond while doing so.
|Commanding Officers of the 5th Bear Regulars (Clan Ghost Bear)|
|Commanding Officers of the 5th Bear Regulars (Ghost Bear Dominion)|
|Galaxy Commander||Bradley Bourjon||3061 - 3067|
Fifth Bear Regulars
Fifth Bear Regulars (Veteran/Reliable)
- The Fifth Bear Regulars specifically do not gain the bonus applicable to other Clan Ghost Bear units when rolling for Star weight on the Random Weight Class Tables.
- Units from the Fifth Bear Regulars suffer a -2 Penalty to all Initiative Rolls.
- In any scenario where the Random Mapsheet Tables are being used the Fifth Bear Regulars player may choose all of the mapsheets used for a scenario, rather than rolling, and the opponent generates none of the maps. If the Fifth Bear Regulars player does elect to choose the maps used in such a scenario, the opposing player may veto one of the maps, and the vetoed map must be replaced by a randomly generated mapsheet.
- If the Fifth Bear Regulars player chooses the mapsheets for a scenario, that player may arrange the maps in any legal placement.
- The Fifth Bear Regulars player receives a +2 bonus to the die roll made when rolling to determine which player gets to choose their home map edge first.
- Of War and Peace and Cherry Trees
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 61, "Xi Galaxy"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 113, "Alternative Paths"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 78, "Xi Galaxy"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 181, "Omicron Galaxy"