Andrew Steiner (32nd c.)(Redirected from Andrew Steiner)
|Parents|| Adam Steiner (father)|
Heather Fyhne (mother)
Following the accidental death of his brother Frederick's wife in 3116, the estranged Frederick asked Andrew and his father to assist in the raising of Roderick Steiner, who spent most of his childhood at the palace at Tharkad with Andrew's daughter Melissa and cousin Trillian.
Archon of the Lyran CommonwealthEdit
Andrew became Archon following the death of his father in 3121. Still intensely distrustful of Stone and the Republic of the Sphere, in one of the few notable events of his brief reign Andrew made the provocative move of reviving the 5th Lyran Regulars in 3122, ensuring it was heavily staffed with Skye partisans who desired to return the "stolen" Isle of Skye to Lyran control.
Death and LegacyEdit
Little is known about Andrew's reign as Archon, lasting at most six years before his untimely death.
Titles and PositionsEdit
- Masters and Minions, p. 86-87
- Masters and Minions, p. 89
- Era Report: 3145, p. 98 "Major Personas - Lyran Commonwealth - Melissa Steiner"
- Era Report: 3145, pp. 98-99 "Major Personas - Lyran Commonwealth - Roderick Steiner"
- Fire At Will
- Era Report: 3145, p. 97 "Major Personas - Lyran Commonwealth - Trillian Steiner"
- Era Report: 3145, p. 58 "Factions - Lyran Commonwealth - Fifth Lyran Regulars"