|Apostle Self-Propelled Artillery|
|Use||Artillery Fire Support|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Tracked (Medium)|
|Fuel (Type/Range)||1090 km (3 Ton)|
|Targeting Tracking System||Advanced Fire Control|
Created as one of two Self-Propelled artillery vehicles used to replace old and outdated equipment once used by the Terran Alliance, the Apostle and its smaller cousin the Reaper were part of the efforts made by Terran Hegemony Commanding General Field Marshal Mears Coblitz to modernize the Hegemony's Artillery Corps. It would be assigned to battalion-size artillery formations supporting HAF Divisions.
The Apostle first saw combat during the later part of Terra's Campaign of Persuasion. Due to the rapid technological advancements of the era, the vehicle was considered obsolete by 2485, and replaced with more modern units.
Weapons and EquipmentEdit
The Apostle was constructed with what would be considered in later eras as Primitive Technology. It was powered by an Internal Combustion Engine with three tons of fuel. As the vehicle was never intended to fight on the front lines, it was given a modest amount of armor protection consisting of 5 tons of BAR 6 Armor to protect it.
The Apostle's main weapon was its Sniper Artillery Piece with three tons of ammunition. The gun was guided by an Advanced Fire Control used to fire on enemy forces downrange. Different types of ammunition can be carried should the need be called on. The vehicle's only other weapon is a front-mounted Small Laser.
- The image of the Apostle was re-purposed from the later Mobile Long Tom. These vehicles are not related, but only share same image. Repurposing images for different items is common in the Experimental Technical Readout series due to the costs of commissioning new art.
The Apostle Self-Propelled Artillery vehicle has the following Design Quirks:
- MUL Profile for Apostle Self-Propelled Artillery - BV2, Introduction and Alpha Strike Data Card
- Experimental Technical Readout: Primitives, Volume 5, pp. 12,28 Apostle/Record Sheet - Battle value 2 noted on record sheet.
- Experimental Technical Readout: Primitives, Volume 5, p. 12 Apostle - Background information.
- Experimental Technical Readout: Primitives, Volume 5, p. 12 Apostle - Weaponry and other attributes.