Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|X:Y Coordinates||-719.505 : 1103.647[e]|
|Recharge time||187 hours|
| Jump point
|Moons||2 (Grable, Mansfield)|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||32°C (Temperate-Hot)|
|Highest native life||Mammal|
Asturias V - more commonly known simply as Asturias - is the fifth planet in the Asturias system and for centuries served as the capital of the Castilian Principalities. Asturias was home to one of the few defense industries to be found within Nueva Castile prior to the Clan Goliath Scorpion invasion.
Asturias was one of the worlds that formed a part of the Deep Periphery region known as Nueva Castile, and was the traditional capital of the Castilian Principalities. In 3080 Nueva Castile was invaded by Clan Goliath Scorpion, who had been Abjured by the other Clans within the Clan Homeworlds. The Goliath Scorpions were in urgent need of resources following the loss of all of their holdings in the Homeworlds, and had raided a number of worlds within the region in the preceeding decade. Having planned for an invasion of Nueva Castile at some point, the Abjuration of the Goliath Scorpions precipitated an immediate invasion, but having conquered both the Castilian Principalities and the Umayyad Caliphate the Goliath Scorpions then attempted to integrate the three disparate nations into a single new nation, the Escorpión Imperio. The Goliath Scorpions established the capital of the Escorpión Imperio to Granada.
- 2830 - Nueva Castile 
- 2855 - Umayyad Caliphate 
- 3079 - Nueva Castile 
- 3080 - Escorpión Imperio 
- 3086 - Escorpión Imperio 
- - At this point in time all Castilian Principalities units are operating at 90% of full strength, with 15% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
Asturias has three continents named Franco, Sanctorum and Volksmarch.
- Sanctum: the planetary capital city, located on Sanctorum.
As information on Nueva Castile is sparse, the designation "Nueva Castile" has been used to show the political affiliation of Aragon until a source confirms whether the world is currently a part of the Castilian Principalities or the Umayyad Caliphate in any given year.
| Systems within 60 light-years (distance in light years)|
Closest systems first:
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 33, "Asturias"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 158-160, "Escorpión Imperio (Periphery Nation)"
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 24, "Last Known Deep Periphery Deployment Map"
- Explorer Corps, p. 58, "Nueva Castile"
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 18, "Last Known Deep Periphery Deployment Map"
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 33, "Sanctuary Station"