Availability Rating/RPG3e< Availability Rating
- BattleTech Availability scale published in Tech Manual
- Availability scale published in MechWarrior, First Edition
- Availability scale published in MechWarrior, Second Edition
- Availability scale published in MechWarrior, Third Edition or Classic BattleTech Role Playing Game
- Availability scale published in A Time of War
Availability Rating is a code used in the MechWarrior: Third Edition or Classic BattleTech Role Playing Game indicating how common a class of weaponry or personal equipment is. It's primary function is to designate how rare the systems are in a particular time period in the BattleTech universe. A similar system is used in the Classic BattleTech Tech Manual portion of the core rules. This rules-set only had availability ratings for the Late Clan Wars time Period.