|Also known as|| Mary Durant|
|Affiliation|| Word of Blake|
Little is known about Avitue's early life other than her original name, Mary Durant. Her career prior to the Jihad is a mystery as well to major intelligence agencies. She appeared to worked in special operations in the years leading up to the Jihad, as her lack of certain cybernetic implants suggest she was a Ghost. 
By 3068, Avitue had attained the rank of Spector Precentor and was placed in command of the 44th Shadow Division. Avitue and the 44th first appeared in the conquest of Yunnah. She and elements of her command conducted special operations throughout the Inner Sphere, including working alongside the Opacus Venatori. 
Third Battle for New AvalonEdit
Avitue and the 44th Shadow Division were placed in charge of the campaign on New Avalon in December, 3072. On arrival, she personally killed 36th Division's commander, Precentor Giest, for his failures to take the planet. She moved to secure the Davion capital without excessive force. Her force's efforts lead to discovery of the secret Legionnaire assembly factory, capture of Fox's Den and the death of field Marshal of Armies, Jackson Davion. In that final battle with Jackson, she was forced to eject from her over-heating 'Mech and was rescued. Severely injured, she handed command of the expedition to Precentor Geoffrey Zucker. Her Division triggered the collapse of the complex and Mount Davion before departing the planet.
Since her recovery, Avitue had lost confidence herself and needed to again prove herself worthy of being part of the Manei Domini. She continued to have nightmares of that battle with Jackson for years to come. 
StarCorp Intelligence MissionEdit
In 3077, she posed as Inspector Evita Jackson where she infiltrated StarCorps facilities on Ciotat. She met with StarCorps Director Abram Fitzhugh, where she posed as an accountant inspecting the Director's finances of his division. Secretly, she met and bribed Mercenary Commander Steven Trevor to go against StarCorps' forces to act as cover for her penetration of the StarCorps complex on planet. She claimed to Fitzhugh that she was there to root out a spy among StarCorps personnel. Days after arriving, her mercenaries began their attack on StarCorp's fellow security forces. In the midst of the battle, she revealed to Director Fitzhugh she was Manei Domini, and disabled him with her left arm stunner. She inserted a ROM created virus to eliminate some of StarCorp's dossiers by order of Berith. She then disposed of the stunned Director, dumping him through a window down the side of the building they had been in. Setting the building on fire in the course of her mission, she hid amongst StarCorps employees posing as a rescued victim of the BattleMech fire fight in the city, happy her mission redeemed her stay among Domini.  Her mission was successful, and blame for information being corrupted was placed on Fitzhugh rather than her persona, Inspector Jackson. 
On the 30th of April 3078 it was revealed by Colonel Marcel Webb - Commanding Officer of the Star Seeds mercenary unit and head of security for the allied coalition - in a news broadcast from Kittery that the allied coalition was filing criminal charges on behalf of all the allied nations against a number of senior Word of Blake senior or high profile figures, including Avitue. The coalition intended to charge Avitue with treason, espionage, terrorism, murder and genocide under her original name, Mary Durant.
Appearance & PersonalityEdit
She is described as a beautiful woman who appears to be in her thirties, with no apparent cybernetic implants. She can be very brutal and disciplinarian of the soldiers under her command. She has shown to be a tactical genius in battle. After the conflict on New Avalon, she appeared to have scars on her head resulting from the battle with Jackson Davion.  She is completely dedicated to the ideals of the Word of Blake and to the Master of the Manei Domini.
- Avitue had been noted for piloting a modified Grim Reaper BattleMech while in command of the 44th Shadow Division.
- It is unclear what kind of cybernetic implants she may possess, outside of her original standard implants a Ghost agent would receive. In the story Purification of the Damned, she appeared to have had her left arm replaced by a bionic one. It is not known if this was replaced due to her injuries from New Avalon or in some previous action.
- It is unknown what has happened to her after 3077, no canonical mentions have been made. It is unclear if she retained command of the 44th Shadow Division after the Third Battle of New Avalon in 3074.
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 82 Avitue - Information of her background reported in Intelligence Brief on her.
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 105 44th Shadow Division - Avitue's unit actions in the early years of the Jihad.
- Masters and Minions: StarCorp Dossiers, p. 8 Purification of the Damned - Avitue is haunted by last Battle of New Avalon and her fall from grace in Manei Domini order.
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, pp. 82-83,94, 105 - confirmation of her murder of Precentor Giest and her action during the conflict.
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorp Dossiers, pp. 6-10 Purification of the Damned - Avitue's infiltrates StarCorps and corrupts the dossiers information that appears in sourcebook Masters and Minions.
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorp Dossiers, p. 213 (side Note to Miles) - StarCorp's note in Dossier report inquiring about the events caused by Avitue's mission.
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 82, "Charges Filed"
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorp Dossiers, p. 7 Purification of the Damned - Avitue on assignment, person notices the scars along her head.