Barcella Beta is a Clan Nova Cat facility. During the Jihad it lost about a third of its staff, and was only operating at 80% of its maximum output in 3079. It is one of the Cat's larger producers of combat vehicles, and the 'Mech production annex (designated Barcella Alpha) produces unique variants of the Griffin IIC. Reports suggest that the Ishtar was produced at Barcella Beta as well.
|Primary Products|| BattleMechs|
After the Nova Cat rebellion of the early Dark Age, the DCMS seized the plant and it was assigned to Luthien Armor Works for management. Engineers from LAW dismantled the factory and moved it to Luthien's Guthrie Island.
Barcella Beta has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
Originally located on the planet Barcella, the Barcella Beta complex was moved to the planet of Irece during Clan Nova Cat's flight from the Homeworlds.
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 24
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 25, "Barcella Beta"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, p. 18, "Produced Cizin Components"
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, p. 170, "OmniMech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 136, "Produced Joust BE700 Vehicle Components"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, p. 22, "Produced Sekhmet Components"
- Technical Readout: 3060, p. 38, "Vehicle Components"
- Technical Readout: 3067, p. 36, "Vehicle Components"