BattleTech: Clan Invasion
|BattleTech: Clan Invasion|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|Era||Clan Invasion era|
|Series||BattleTech boxed sets|
|Preceded by||BattleTech: A Game of Armored Combat|
Considered an expansion for the BattleTech: A Game of Armored Combat, BattleTech: Clan Invasion is an upcoming physical game box containing necessary pieces, papers, and material to play in the Clan Invasion era, introducing the Clans, their advanced OmniMechs, Elemental Battle Armor and the highly ritualized combat of the Clans.
Catalyst Game Labs crowdfunded the production and development of the boxset via a highly popular Kickstarter campaign which ran from 18 July 2019 to August 18 2019. Backer rewards continued to be available on the project's Crowdox page.
BattleTech: Clan Invasion was scheduled to release in March 2020, but was delayed several times, first to May 2020 due to issues with the plastic miniatures manufacturer (backers were notified via a backers-only Kickstarter update) and again to an as-yet indeterminate date due to the COVID-19 pandemic (reported via the BattleTech website).
- 5 high-quality, fully assembled (unpainted) miniatures
- 2 Points (Bases) of Elemental Battle Armor(unlocked in Kickstarter)
- Clan Primer Booklet
- Clan Rulebook
- Record Sheets Booklet
- Fiction novella The Bonds of Battle
- Two Game Maps (Rolling Hills #2, Hilltops #2, Barren Lands #1, Barren Lands #2)
- Pilot Cards
- Alpha Strike Cards
- Reference Cards
- Standees & Terrain Tile Punchboard
- Touring the Stars: Jardine, p. 15