Blue Nose Clipperships
|Blue Nose Clipperships|
|Primary Products|| JumpShips|
Originally known as Blue Nose Interstellar Technologies, they would undertake the research to create what would result in the common JumpShip design. Blue Nose would first develop a compact Jump Drive and later develop the JumpShip Docking Collar. This development would result in the Liberty-Class JumpShip. After the success of its prototype in 2458, the design would be in mass production for 11 years. Within months of showing the first dozen ships to the Terran Hegemony public, the company would sell out ten years worth of production of the Liberty. Blue Nose became highly profitable, selling Docking Collars and K-F Booms to other interstellar shipyards. The resulting financial success would usher in the expansion of the company's orbital shipyards orbiting Mars and merging with partner companies to form Blue Nose Clipperships.
Blue Nose Clipperships had a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Mars:|
|Liberty||JumpShip - Production from 2469 to 2550|
|KF King I||McKenna|
|KF King LX||Sovetskii Soyuz|
|Interplanetary Drive - Combat JumpShips|
|Harlan B8-160s||Sovetskii Soyuz|
|Armor - WarShips|
|Bowman JK3||Sovetskii Soyuz|
|KAT 701||Sovetskii Soyuz|
|ASTROC 4-b||Sovetskii Soyuz|
- Experimental Technical Readout: Primitives, Volume 3, p. 15 Liberty - Liberty JumpShip result in the creation of Blue Nose Clipperships.
- Technical Readout: 2750, p. 146, "Produced McKenna WarShip components"
- Technical Readout: 2750, p. 138, "Produced Sovetskii Soyuz WarShip components".
- Experimental Technical Readout: Primitives, Volume 3, p. 15
- Technical Readout: 2750, p. 130