|Manufacturer||Vandenberg Mechanized Industries,|
Alliance Defenders Limited
|Mech type||Inner Sphere BattleMech|
|Engine||Pitban 240 XL|
|Communications System||Lynx-Shur w/Guardian ECM Suite|
|Targeting Tracking System||O/P 911|
The Cadaver was introduced by the Taurian Concordat in 3094. With a top speed of 120km/h, it typically functions as a high speed cavalry unit among Taurian forces, but has also been used as a scouting unit. It has a great deal of armor for a light 'Mech, but doesn't possess much in the way of ranged firepower. The Cadaver carries a Full-Head Ejection System and a Guardian ECM Suite disrupts enemy communications. It's protected by six tons of Ferro-Fibrous Armor and CASE II protects the ammunition.
The Taurians relied on the Raven Alliance for help manufacturing the design. Officially, only the Taurian Concordat and the Raven Alliance have access to the 'Mech, but Clan Sea Fox merchants have purchased Cadavers from the Ravens and sold them on to others.
Weapons and EquipmentEdit
The Cadaver uses an MRM-10 for its long range firepower. Two tons of ammunition are carried in the right torso. Each arm mounts an ER Medium Laser for close attacks, and a single Flamer provides anti-infantry capabilities.
- This variant is exclusive to the Taurian Defense Force, when introduced in 3097. It removes all the standard weaponry and equipment. Instead, it carries a Rocket Launcher 10 in the right torso with a Light PPC is mounted on the right arm while the left arm carries an ER Flamer and an ER Medium Laser. For electronic warfare, it carries an Angel ECM Suite. A MASC system provides bursts of speed up to 160km/h, allowing the Taurian Cadaver to run down hovercraft and VTOLs. It retains the Full Head Ejection System, but replaces the Ferro-Fibrous with Reflective Armor. BV (2.0)= 1,288
The Cadaver' was first created by Wizkids' MechWarrior Dark Age Collectable Miniatures game as a part of its Gunslingers expansion set. It was used for exclusive piloted which were in the game's unique figures. It was later adapted by Catalyst Game Labs and redefined in the tabletop game once the company advanced the franchise's timeline to 3145. It made it's first appearance in in Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries.
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, p. 28
- MUL online date for the Cadaver
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, p. 29
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 34
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, p. 82 - Variant Background
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 35 - Record Sheet info
- MUL Profile for the CVR-T1 Cadaver BattleMech - BV2 and Introduction Date