|Captain-General of the Free Worlds League|
The Free Worlds League signed the Ryerson Accords in 2306 with the Capellan Hegemony. In support of their allies, Parliament named Danak Selaj Captain-General and invaded the Sarna Supremacy.
Instead of committing fully to his supposed allies, Captain-General Selaj sent assistance to the Capellan invasion of Sarna in the form of militia troops. Selaj oversaw his own offensive against Wasat and Berenson, hoping to use the Capellans as a distraction. Danak's campaign bogged down as Sarna civilians assaulted League garrisons, and his independent assaults were a disaster. The FWLM involvement in the Capellan-Supremacy War was a bloody failure and Danak's term was not extended beyond the first.
Titles and PositionssEdit
|Captain-General of the Free Worlds League
| Succeeded by|
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 82, "Captain-Generals in History"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 13
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 11
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 13, "The Ryerson Accord"
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 16, "Enter Marik"