|Colors/Badge||Black & Red; the skull of an Atlas weeping blood against a red field|
|BattleMechs|| 19 (3051)|
The Cooperative was created on 3049 by several MechWarriors who individually could not break into the main circuit. After a very good start, the Cooperative's leader tried to form a global alliance of all Cooperatives in Solaris. This movement gained the Cooperative several Stable enemies, and ended with his disapperarance.
Chantelle Westcott became the stable leader after that.
The Techs of the Cooperative are from Veteran/Elite level.
|Daniel Morrison|| Clan Invasion
|Dispossessed Cooperative StableMaster|||
|Chantelle Wastscott||Civil War||Dispossessed Cooperative StableMaster|||
Grover Neste
Tactics and StyleEdit
The Cooperative is not known for their strong Team play. On the other side, when salvage is on the table during the combat, they are known to prefer going for the legs (even at the cost of failed shots) to get a salvageable 'Mech.
- GHR-5N Grasshopper "Mantis"
- In 3054 the standard contract had a 750 C-bills initiation fee and a 20% percent of the earnings.
- In 3067 the standard contract had a 950 C-bills initiation fee and a 30% percent of the earnings.
- From http://www.classicbattletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=9420.0 and presented by "Horsemen" and originally posted by GhostBear
- Mappack:Solaris VII, p. 24 "Stables of Solari VII - Dispossessed Cooperative"
- Solaris VII: The Game World - Game Master book, p. 22 "Major Cooperatives"
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 43 Rules/Stable-Specific Rules - Dispossessed Cooperative special abilities