Field Report 2765: DCMS(Redirected from Field Report 2765: Draconis Combine)
|Field Report: Draconis Combine 2765|
|Development||Herbert A. Beas II|
|Primary writing|| Craig Reed |
Øystein Tvedten (Strategic Assistance)
|Cover artwork||Ray Arrastia (Design & Layout)|
|Interior artwork|| Jason Vargas (Evolved Faction Logos Design) |
Øystein Tvedten (Map)
Matt Plog (WarShips)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||December 3rd, 2013|
|Series||Field Report 2765 PDFs|
|Preceded by||Field Report 2765: CCAF|
|Followed by||Field Report 2765: AFFS|
Field Report 2765: DCMS is the second of a series of PDF-exclusive sourcebooks used to highlight various military powers of the Inner Sphere on the eve of the Star League Civil War. Field Report 2765: DCMS details the state of the military for the Draconis Combine as of 2765 and is presented as an in-universe overview provided to the Star League Defense Force Commanding General, Aleksandr Kerensky, from General Aaron DeChavilier; further detail puts the report in the context of a SLDF intelligence document reissued as a briefing note and intelligence document in the late thirty-first century for the units of the Republic Armed Forces, the military of the newly-formed Republic of the Sphere.
|“|| Gathering Forces...
In 2765, the Star League Defense Force was the greatest military ever assembled, unparalleled in numbers and technological prowess—but it was not alone. The House Lords and the rules of the Territorial States in the Periphery each amassed armies of their own. While none of these powers alone could challenge the sheer size and might of the SLDF, each stood ready to defend their own interests against the avarice of their neighbors.
2765 Field Report: DCMS describes the state of House Kurita’s Draconis Combine just before the events described in Historical: Liberation of Terra (Part 1), including the overall military and logistical condition of one of the Great Houses that would eventually survive the collapse of the Star League and face a new age of endless war.
Table of ContentsEdit
- How To Use This Book
- Combine Overview
- Strategic Assessment
- Goals of the State
- Logistical Status
- Academies and Command Centers
- Infrastructural Integrity
- Sword of Light
- Arkab Legion
- Benjamin Regulars
- Dieron Regulars
- Galedon Regulars
- Pesht Regulars
- Proserpina Hussars
- Rasalhague Regulars
- Sun Zhang Cadre
- Draconis Combine Admiralty
- 2765 DCMS Rules Annex
- Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery Deployment Map, 2765
- Field Reports 2765 series are noted for lacking table of content found usually previous full sourcebooks but in common with the earlier Field Report series. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.
- It should be noted, in earlier editions of the Field Report 2765 series, have been plagued with confusion on the correct spelling of the book. Having their year book the covers being displaced usually behind name of the nation the book is covering. Battlecorp continues to mislabel FR2765 books as seen above in Publisher Information section.