|Type||Direct Fire (Ballistic)|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere Advanced/Clan|
|Ammo Per Ton||20|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||500|
|BV (2.0)||6 (gun) / 1 (ammo)|
The Fluid Gun is nothing more than a militarized Fluid Sprayer system. By toughening the feed lines and storage tanks, the engineers of Solaris VII created a system roughly equivalent to a Flamer. Unlike the flamer however, the Fluid Gun can store and spray a variety of fluid types. Clever arena fighters have used water, oil slicks, Inferno Fuel, Cooling Fluid, and Corrosive Fluids in matches.
Though a flexible weapon, if the Fluid Gun's storage tanks are ruptured they will inflict damage equivalent to a Machine Gun hit on the internal structure of the unit carrying it. Worse, the fluids stored in the ammo bin will leak through the chassis of the unit, causing additional damage.
The Fluid Gun is manufactured on the following planets:
|Omnitech Firehose||Solaris VII||Omnitech Industries||FLS-P5 Flashfire|||
|Achernar High-capacity Fluid Gun||Achernar||Achernar BattleMechs||RCL-4 Dig Lord MiningMech|||
- Tactical Operations, p. 407, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Construction Data"
- Tactical Operations, p. 313, "Fluid Gun"
- Tactical Operations, p. 406, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Combat Data"
- Tactical Operations, p. 382, "Inner Sphere Weapons And Equipment BV Table"
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 59, "Fluid Gun"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 132, "FLS-P5 Flashfire"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 220, "RCL-4 Dig Lod MiningMech"