Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Foot Fall nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||94.601 : -109.868[e]|
Foot Fall VEdit
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Highest native life||Reptiles|
|Ruler|| Noel Grau, Governor (3130)|
Anthony Hovey, Legate (3130)
Foot Fall V - more commonly referred to simply as Foot Fall or Footfall - is the fifth planet in the system and has a single moon named Ankara.
Foot Fall was colonized by settlers descended from the inhabitants of the Mongolian region of Terra, and while the colonists were caught by surprise by the abrupt seasonal changes on Foot Fall and the biblical winter snowstorms that dropped 60-70 centimeters of snow in just a few days, they also found that it reminded them of their parents’ homeland.
Fourth Succession WarEdit
For most of its history, Foot Fall's terrain and location made it an unlikely choice for assault. The Capellan Confederation enjoyed the output from the various industrial concerns for hundreds of years. That changed during the Fourth Succession War. The Fifth and Sixth Crucis Lancers destroyed the local militia and Foot Fall became part of the Federated Suns.
Thirty years after the Fourth Succession War saw Foot Fall lost to the Confederation, Chancellor Sun-Tzu Liao launched Operation GUERRERO with the assistance of the Free Worlds League, and recaptured a number of former Capellan worlds. One of those worlds was Foot Fall.
The Dark AgeEdit
Foot Fall was incorporated into the Republic of the Sphere by Devlin Stone, and during the Capellan-Republic War, Foot Fall was the site of some of the fiercest battles between Capellan and Republic forces. Two Warrior Houses captured Foot Fall for the Confederation and held it for three years in the face of assaults by elite Republic Armed Forces commands, but the Capellan sacrifice led to just a pyrrhic victory; one of the two Warrior Houses was destroyed, and Foot Fall was returned to the Republic as a part of the peace treaty that ended the conflict.
During the Capellan Crusades Foot Fall was one of the first targets of the CCAF's Operation DIVINE RIGHT. There in October 3111 the RAF's Fourth Principes Guards were caught in the middle of an equipment refit by the Fourth McCarron's Armored Cavalry and driven off-world with very heavy losses. In February 3112 the Tenth Hastati Sentinels made the Republic's first counterattack of the war at Foot Fall; in heavy fighting the Tenth, joined by the Fourth Hastati Sentinels in March, battled the Fourth MAC until May 3112. 
- 2366 - Sarna Supremacy 
- 2367 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2571 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2596 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2750 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2764 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2765 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2786 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2822 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2864 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3025 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3030 - Federated Suns 
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3050 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3057 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3058 - Chaos March 
- 3063 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3067 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3075 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3079 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3081 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3085 - Republic of the Sphere 
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
- 3135 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3145 - Capellan Confederation 
- - At this point in time, the 5th Confederation Reserve Cavalry were deployed across Foot Fall, Mandate, and Remshield. The 5th was at 75% of full strength, with 80% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
- - At this point in time, the III Hastati was at 80% of full strength, with no equipment upgraded technology.
Foot Fall has two continents named Hohhot and Ulaanbaatar. Hohhot is the larger of the two continents and is located in the southern hemisphere, while Ulaanbaatar is located in the northern hemisphere. Both continents feature expansive mountain ranges and relatively little arable land, although the arable land that exists is prolifically fertile. What the two continents lack in arable land they make up for in mineral resources, with Ulaanbaatar having huge reserves of iron ore, while Hohhot has rich veins of precious metals. The climate on Foot Fall produces abrupt seasons, with winter featuring snowstorms of Biblical proportions, easily capable of dropping 60-70 centimeters of snow in just a few days.
| Closest 72 systems (71 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 99, "Foot Fall World Profile"
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. VI, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 17, "Capellan Confederation Founding -  Map"
- Dark Age: Republic of the Sphere, p. 10 "Prefecture IV"
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1, p. 86
- Operational Turning Points: Capellan Crusades, p. 8
- Historical: Wars of the Republic Era, p. 79
- Historical: Wars of the Republic Era, p. 86, "Capellan Crusades Deployment Tables"
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 13, "Timeline: Capellan Zone 2367"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 25, "Capellan Confederation after Age of War -  Map"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p.vii, "Inner Sphere" -  Map
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- First Succession War (Source Book), pp. 24-25, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 31, "Capellan Confederation after First Succession War - "
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 122-123, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- First Succession War (Source Book), pp. 112-113, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 39, "Capellan Confederation after Second Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 40, "Capellan Confederation after Third Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 49, "Capellan Confederation after Fourth Succession War -  Map"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 132, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 10, Inner Sphere -  Map
- Era Report: 3052, p. 22, Inner Sphere -  Map
- Era Report: 3062, p. 10, Inner Sphere -  Map
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 60, "Capellan Confederation after Operation Guerrero -  Map"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 29, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 68, "Capellan Confederation after FedCom Civil War -  Map"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 43, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 65, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Report: CCAF, p. 21, "Capellan Confederation Armed Forces Deployment Map - [August 3079]"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 63, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. vii , "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1, p. 86, "Other Actions"
- Field Report: CCAF, p. 11, "Confederation Reserve Cavalry Regimental Status"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 186, "RAF Deployment Table - 3085"
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130)
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3062
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: 3145
- Field Manual: SLDF
- Field Report: CCAF
- First Succession War
- Handbook: House Liao
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- Historical: Wars of the Republic Era
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1
- Dark Age: Republic of the Sphere