|The Green Machine|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|CO||Colonel Maxwell Green|
The Green Machine mercenary command often provided decent, if uninspired, service for their employers. They usually accepted contracts about security duties. Over the years, experienced soldiers left the command. These soldiers reduced the command's experience level, and in turn affected their financial picture. During the Clan Invasion the AFFC assigned the unit to another garrison contract on the Lyran Commonwealth world of Kowloon. Later they were reassigned to the Federated Commonwealth/St. Ives Compact border world of Purvo. War games in 3066 resulted in the Green Machine being totally destroyed by the Purvo planetary militia. After this poor showing they relocated to Westerhand, where they were hired by the Capellan Confederation during the opening years of the Jihad. They garrisoned Ares. At that time the unit's failed training programs had left them a decrepit, desertion-prone garrison outfit whose only value is their sheer numbers of BattleMechs.
In 3117 they were hired by the Calderon Protectorate. While defending the nation, they avenged a militia force that was destroyed on Carvajal. The Green Machine landed on the world while The Dominars pirate band was present, and destroyed the land forces along their DropShips.
|Commanding Officers of the Green Machine|
|Colonel||Maxwell Green||At least 3067 - 3085|
The unit drilled at the moment to expand their experience in urban combat.
The one DropShip can transport the entire unit at once. The technical staff can provide sufficient support.
Dragoon Rating: F
The Green Machine (Regiment/Green/Questionable)
The Green Machine (Regiment/Green/Questionable) 
The Green Machine(1 Battalion/Green/Questionable)
- CO/Alpha Company: Colonel Maxwell Green
- XO: Captain Rheannon Slyghe
- Bravo Company: Captain Joel Willard
- Charlie Company: Captain Phyllis Margrove
- The 1st and 3rd company fields light/medium 'Mechs, because the 2nd contains the heaviest machines.
Green Machine (1 Battalion/Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Colonel Maxwell Green
- Field Manual: Mercenaries Revised, p. 70
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 58
- Field Report: CCAF , p. 20 "Mercenaries"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, p. 38 "HD-2F Hound"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 161, "Major Periphery States - Unaligned/Unconcrated"
- Historical: War of 3039 , p. 141
- 20-Year Update, p. 23
- Field Report: CCAF , p. 20 Irregular Forces