|Mech type||Inner Sphere BattleMech|
|Chassis||Geometric 590 Endo Class HC (Hard Core) Endo Steel|
|Engine||Magna 250 XL|
|Communications System||O/P COM-500|
|Targeting Tracking System||O/P Scanoptics Model 5|
The Huron Warrior was originally planned to be a fire support BattleMech, but as the design was moving from concept to production the rediscovery of Star League technology and reports that were coming back from the Clan front prompted the designers to dramatically change the 'Mech's payload. The design was modified to make the Huron Warrior capable of attacking an enemy with a devastating long range direct fire arsenal. The 'Mech's long range punch, combined with its ten tons of armor protection and average mobility make the Huron Warrior an effective weapon.
Weapons and EquipmentEdit
The primary weapon that the Huron Warrior carries is a Grizzard Gauss Rifle (Modified 210 Version) that is capable of stripping off a ton of armor with each shot at extremely long ranges. The Gauss Rifle is backed up by a Martell ER Large Laser that provides good supplemental firepower at long ranges. Finally, it is armed with a Martell Medium Pulse Laser, which gives the Huron Warrior the ability to protect itself at short ranges.
- The R4N is a 3063 modification that looks to the original design of the Huron Warrior and reverts the 'Mech back to its original fire support role. This is done by stripping the 'Mechs weapons and ammunition payload and replacing them with a pair of LRM-15 launchers and four Medium Lasers. The 'Mech is also armored with new Stealth Armor and carries a Guardian ECM Suite. This combination of LRM-15s and Stealth Armor makes the R4N an incredibly powerful fire support 'Mech. BV (1.0) = 1,112, BV (2.0) = 1,553
- The Huron Warrior RX4 carries a Silver Bullet Gauss Rifle and a Large X-Pulse Laser. Protected by ten tons of Reactive Armor, it is also equipped with a Supercharger that allows it to reach sprint speeds of 100km/h. The 'Mech was originally refit for Republic Legate Dean Singer, but was stolen by a minor criminal. BV (2.0) = 1,728
In German products the unit's proper name was altered to Hurone, which shortens the name to Huron. The model code was accordingly changed to HUR-O4L.
- MUL online date for the Huron Warrior
- Combat Operations, p. 122
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 53
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 54
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 55
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 56
- Technical Readout: 3150, p. 223
- Experimental Technical Readout: Most Wanted, p. 4
- Experimental Technical Readout: Most Wanted, p. 17
- BattleMech Manual, p. 92 Design Quirk Table - Huron Warrior Entry.