|Affiliation|| House Youngblood|
|Parents||Jeremiah Youngblood (father)|
|Children||Jeremiah Youngblood II|
Jason Youngblood (b. ca. 3010 – d. 3???) was the son of Jeremiah Youngblood. As an 18-year old MechWarrior cadet at the Pacifica Training School, he re-created the Crescent Hawks and took command of the unit to fend off a Draconis Combine attack on Chara III in 3028. Subsequently, he was promoted to Lieutenant and given the unit as his own by Katrina Steiner. He led the unit at least up to the Battle of Luthien in late 3051, whereupon the Hawks were relieved of active duty and placed in charge of training a new generation of MechWarriors on anti-Clan tactics.
For most of his career Jason Youngblood piloted the Phoenix Hawk LAM he inherited from his father. After it suffered crippling damage during the Crescent Hawks' participation in the Battle of Luthien, he started piloting an ordinary Star League-era Phoenix Hawk instead. 
If taken at face value, Jason's knowledge of the Clans mobilizing against the Inner Sphere as early as 3029 can only be explained by assuming that he learned of this from a Clan descendant who secretly came to the Inner Sphere with Wolf's Dragoons, possibly a parent.
Fans have speculated that his father Jeremiah Youngblood might have transferred from the Dragoons to Snord's Irregulars, where he could have acquired his Phoenix Hawk LAM in the Irregulars' battle against the Marik 405th Aerospace Wing on Alula Australis (where they fought several LAMs and emerged victorious). In 3012, Snord's Irregulars and the Kell Hounds fought together against Marik forces on Castor. Snord is noted to have befriended the Kells, and Jeremiah Youngblood is first mentioned as a Kell Hounds member in this engagement. He could conceivably have transferred from Snord's Irregulars to the Kell Hounds then.
However, since the Youngblood family is described to go back to the early Age of War, it has alternatively been suggested that it would have to have been his mother, not his father, who may have been of Clan origin.
- Jason Youngblood was the player's alter ego in the Crescent Hawks Inception and Crescent Hawks Revenge computer games. Although the canonicity of computer games is generally questionable, most content from these particular games was canonized, including Jason, his father, the Crescent Hawks and the games' general storylines.
- Jason Youngblood and his Crescent Hawks make a canonical appearance after the Battle of Luthien in the novel Lost Destiny, while his father and his Phoenix Hawk LAM were mentioned in the Kell Hounds roster in the canonical Kell Hounds scenario book. The BattleCorps story Eclipse later revisited the Crescent Hawks under Jason's son Jeremiah.
- Spotlight On: Crescent Hawks, p. 4
- The text on the back cover of the Crescent Hawks Inception game, which is set in 3028, describes him as 18-year old
- BattleCorps scenario Cornered Prey
- Combat Manual: Mercenaries
- In this thread on the BattleTech forum
- The Kell Hounds, p. 6
- In an official answer in this thread on the BattleTech Forum
- Spotlight On: Crescent Hawks