Kaumberg Planetary Guard
The Kaumberg Planetary Guard was the militia unit in charge of the defense of Kaumberg.
During the Jihad, and because of the actions of the Democracy Now movement, their field of action increased, as they were the preferred unit from the Kaumberg Archonette, Baron Erich Sheridan to fight them.
In mid-February 3075 the unit had to fence off an attack by Democracy Now against Akfata, that prompted as response from the Kaumberg Planetary where assaulted two planets with strong Democracy Now involvement.
Baron Trent Hasseldof, the Kaumberg Archonette's military chief, led the attack to Vermezzo with elements of the Planetary Guard and Cumberland's Missiliers, who were hired to help in the initial landings. The fight was very intense when Democracy Now used human shields and scorched earth tactics during their retreat.
|Commanding Officers of the Kaumberg Planetary Guard|
- The unit had a mix of battlemechs, vehicles and infantry.
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 16, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 14, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 53, "The Jihad In Review"
- Total Chaos, pp. 141-142 "HEAT LIGHTNING"