|Prince of Regulus|
|Parents||Lynn Cameron-Jones (mother)|
Kirc Cameron-Jones is a womanizer and has been a known political opportunist.
As Prince of RegulusEditTaking the Office Principality of Regulus, Kirc Cameron-Jones resurrected the title "Prince" which was once used by the Selaj family which his own clan replaced.
Kirc built up an opposition bloc in the League's Parliament which he led against Marik. He been noted for his seeking to protect the League from itself by using legal means. Like his father before him, Kirc harbored dreams of becoming the Captain-General of the League. In public has been staunch opponent of Captain-General Thomas Marik during his reign. Many of Captain-General Marik's military reforms which his Regulan Hussars have not favored, have been slowed down or not been implemented. Kirc had cited that cultural precedent that Hussar would not change some of its ways. However, due to Kirc going along with the Military Reformation Act, the Regulan Hussars have suffered from low priority for supplies.
The Jihad and the Downward Spiral as PrinceEdit
on 7th of August 3069, Kirc made a League-wide address denouncing Captain-General Thomas Marik. Since it had been revealed that the standing Captain-General was not a true Marik, Kirc saw this as an opportunity to finally grab power for himself. Reviewing "false" Thomas Marik efforts to try convince the League Parliament to make his post permanent. He makes this address to the League, that he enacts the provisions of the Act of Succession document, which begins process of succession. In accordance to the act it gives the right for the Marik family to choose successor. By them backing the "false" Thomas Marik, they forfeit right to chose. Since the next eligible candidate for the Captain-Generalcy was the false Marik's father-in-law Duke Christopher Halas, he was suspect due to his association. Kirc claimed Halas was invalidated as well, and so he declared himself the only rightful ruler of the Free Worlds League. Using the powers of the Act of Succession, all federal authority, is transferred to post of Prince of Regulus. Thus claiming becoming Captain-General of the Free Worlds League. In his his first act, in the address he cites Thomas Marik is order arrested should he try to give orders to federal authorities or any party agreeing take orders.
By early 3071, it became public that Kirc had become involved in a romantic relationship with a holo-screen actress named Sonja Amora. Where he seen with her at Agra Theater in Regulus City, stunning onlookers of beauty. She becomes his consort and close advisor.
After receiving report in February from Kirc's Regulan SAFE agent. Enid Ashkelon reports (later proven to false) to him that resurrected Scourge of Death terrorist group assassination was linked to Oriente leader Grand Duke Chris Halas. Sonja advises Kirc to strike back at Oriente for the sake of the League. After formal announcement of his intentions.
Against the advice of his military liaison officer, Colonel Mark Branhauber, he has a large task force of vessels, including Regulan controlled Warship Attica, move out to strike number of key worlds in Oriente. The invasion conducted executed in April 11th, encounters heavy resistance in the form of Oriente's controlled Thera-class carrier, FWLS Santorini and its WarShip escorts. Kirc loses his corvette to Oriente forces as part payment for his attack.
In June of 3072, the 49th Shadow Divsion's better Namaah's Nightwalkers invades Regulus. His haste, Kirc tries evacuate his love, Sonja from the palace. However, elements of the Nightwalkers enter the palace and trap Kirc and Colonel Branhauber. Sonja reveals that she is Namaah, the Nightwalker's commanding officer. Kirc confused, not believing tries reason with her to no avail. Sonja's executive officer, a Manei Domini cyborg named Dantalion, arrived and then killed Branhauber when he resisted. As Kirc tries one last time talk Sonja, he chokes him. Sonja commands release him and tells him that it was his attempting take throne of the League was why she came to him. Shouldering blame for this attack on his nation, and allowing his military forces invade Oriente on false reports. She leaves him in his palace while rest of Regulus City burns.
This encounter left Kirc emotionally traumatized and paranoid. After fire of what 49th Division's invasion called now Night of Fire cooled. Kirc ordered loyal forces to commence "Purge" of Regulan's military and civilian populations in June. Over a million people (many of them innocent) were affected by these internments used find traitors. Kirc enlists his estranged son, Titus, to find the hidden traitors whom aided Namaah in her mission against him and Regulus.
The purge lasted six months, with thousands of innocents put in mass-graves due to Kirc's growing paranoia. Having announced to sphere of Sonja Amora or Namaah's betrayal to him and Regulus. He swore revenge for what she had done.
During this time he also lays the groundwork for his revenge. He nominates his son to organize and create a military force to strike at the world of Gibson where the 49th Division was last seen. Giving Titus command of the Fourth Regulan Hussars, his son lays out his plans, called Operation Vijay. He recruits two famed anti-Blakist mercenary regiments, and additional smaller mercenary forces at Kirc's urging. Finding Titus's popularity growing too much for his tastes, Kirc has him arrested and replaced by long-time friend and former commander of the First Regulan Hussars, General Tomaso Kinchuhara. In haste Kirc orders the Task Force leave for Gibson in April 3073. In September word of the assault's failure reaches to Kirc. His paranoia peaking, he began work on another purge. However military officers gathered by Force Commander Michelle Ryan are able to free Titus Cameron-Jones from his incarceration.
Titus met with his father and convinced him peacefully to surrender leadership of Regulus to him. Kirc quietly retired from public life. 
As Grandfather and Retired PrinceEdit
After his retirement, Kirc was excluded from his son's wedding in April 3075.
Despite this, he publicly seen satisfied playing grandfather to his son's child. However, rumors suggest his influence caused attacked on the lead to the of the destruction prototype WarShip at the Loyality Shipyards.
After the murder of his son's wife, Titus withdrew from public life. Many among Regulan population begun to look back Kirc as possibly resuming throne of Regulus.
Family & LegecyEdit
Titles and RanksEdit
|Prince of the Principality of Regulus
| Succeeded by|
|Prince of Regulus
| Succeeded by|
- There is little information on Kirc Cameron-Jones' early life prior to events of the Jihad. What information presented here is all that could be accounted for.
- 20 Year Update p. 53
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 71 - "Kirc Cameron-Jones dossier".
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 57, "The Jihad in Review"
- Field Manual: Free Worlds League, p. 105 - "Regulan Hussars: War of the Knife" - Command Structure - Mentions Kirc Cameron-Jones's career as Aerospace pilot, unit served and conflict prior to him ascending to the position of prince.
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 93 - "House Cameron-Jones" - Kirc Cameron-Jones revives the title Prince that been not in use since the traitorous Selaj ruled Regulus.
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 93 - "House Cameron-Jones" - Kirc leads opposition to Thomas Marik's actions in politics.
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 62 - "Regulus planetary info - Cameron-Jones ambitions in text".
- Field Manual: Free Worlds League, p. 105 - "Regulan Hussars: War of the Knife" - Cameron-Jones slows Thomas Marik's military reforms affecting his Regulan Hussars regiments.
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 104 - "Regulan Hussars" - Info relating to lack of supplies, due to Cameron-Jones's resistance to Thomas Marik's re-organization.
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 78 - "Titus Cameron-Jones profile" - Kirc's liaison during his marriage causes his son, Titus, to his extramartial affairs.
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, p. 72 - "Defiance" - Kirc Cameron-Jones league address claiming Captain-Generalcy.
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, p. 73 - "New Captain General Installed".
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, p. 26 - "The Scourge Connection - Kirc receives Regulus SAFE report on Halas being named as source of attack".
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, p. 72 - "Sieging is Believing - Colonel Branhauber tells Kirc they should deploy to gain more time for preparation".
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, p. 26 - "Seiging is Believing" - details of the Regulus invasion.
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, p. 85 - "Fallen Idols" - Record encounter of Sonja Amora revealing to her "love" she was Manei Domini Division's commander, she got close to him to destroy him and his nation.
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, p. 93 - "Day of Infamy" - Kirc announces he will get Namaah and have revenge what she done.
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, pp. 50-51 - "Anatomy of a Bloodless Coup - Details of Kirc Cameron-Jones's downfall from throne due to his paranoia".
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 52
- Experimental Technical Readout: Phantoms, p. 6, "T-IT-N14R Grand Titan Vengeance"