|Musketeer Hover Tank|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Armor||StarGuard CIV Ferro-Fibrous w/ CASE|
|Engine||GM 115 Internal Combustion Engine|
|Communications System||Corean Transband-J9|
|Targeting Tracking System||Corean B-Tech w/TAG|
The Musketeer Hover Tank is a combat vehicle designed to deliver concentrated firepower quickly and cheaply. The hovertank is as difficult to kill as a hover vehicle can be, with seven tons of Ferro-Fibrous armor protecting it, and CASE protecting its four-person crew from internal explosions. An internal combustion engine is inexpensive and can still maintain speeds up to 119 km/h.
Weapons and EquipmentEdit
The Musketeer was created to deliver a Mydron Tornado Rotary Autocannon/5 to the field. Three tons of ammunition give the Musketeer's crew the ability to maintain sustained fire. The autocannon is backed up by a pair of Holly Mark II Streak SRM-2 launchers. The result of this is a scattershot effect that can quickly damage the motive systems of enemy tanks and damage critical systems.
In German products the unit's proper name was perfectly translated to Musketier.
- Technical Readout: 3067, pp. 16-17, "Musketeer Hover Tank"
- MUL online entry for the Musketeer
- Combat Operations, p. 126, "Force Faction Table"
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 20
- MUL online entry for the Musketeer Hover Tank (Armor) variant
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 21
- MUL online entry for the Musketeer Hover Tank (3080 Upgrade) variant
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 19