|Primary Site(s)||Tancredi IV|
Founded as Precision Laser Systems as a division of the then massive Kankadi Corporation, the company was spun off and thrived as a manufacturer of laser systems for medical, industrial and military purposes. The economic turmoil of the Succession Wars era forced the company to sell off its now poorly performing medical and industrial divisions, renaming itself as Precision Weaponry as it focused on the military market to stay in business. Around this time the company also literally went underground, moving its production lines into massive subsurface facilities in response to repeated pirate and Successor State military attacks. Despite the hardships, which included attempted hostile takeovers and industrial espionage, Precision continues to do significant business with the AFFS on the back of its popular Sutel Precision Line brand laser weaponry bolstered by its licensed production of Magna lasers and Defiance Industries PPCs. 
Suffering losses of 25% during the Word of Blake Jihad, in 3072 the company set up RetroTech grade BattleMech production lines to supply desperate 'Mech starved Draconis March militias. Done so without the approval of New Avalon, Precision became the poster child for the FedSuns government's crack-down on such low quality "boutique" production as the Jihad wound down  after a primitive RLF-1N Rifleman constructed by the company exploded, causing the DropShip it was aboard to crash into one of Tancredi's major cities.  Despite this tragedy, the company was still continuing BattleMech construction as of 3079. 
Precision Weaponry has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Tancredi IV:|
|Rook ||Medium BattleMech|
|Rifleman ||Heavy BattleMech|
|BattleAxe ||Heavy BattleMech|
|Defiance 1001|||
|Small Pulse Laser|
|Magna 200P|||
|Sutel Precision Line||Wasp|
|Medium Pulse Laser|
|Magna 600P|||
|Sutel Precision Line||Valkyrie, Phoenix Hawk, JagerMech, Wolverine, Caesar, and Marauder|
|Large Pulse Laser|
|Magna 900P|||
|Sutel Precision Line||Griffin, Axman, and Marauder|
- Handbook: House Davion states that Precision Weaponry branched out into Magna Lasers and Defiance PPCs, the same models that Technical Readout: 3067 indicates is mounted on the Sagittaire. Since these new models are both manufactured by Draconis March concerns, it is only logical to infer that they are the same product.
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 174 "Economy - Military Industry - Precision Weaponry"
- Objectives: Federated Suns, p. 4 "State of the Industry at a glance (Dec 3079)"
- Objectives: Federated Suns, p. 24 "Precision Weaponry"
- Objectives: Federated Suns, p. 31 "Upcoming Projects - Other Corporations"
- Objective Raids, p. 101, "Produced Precision Weaponry Components"