|This article is within the scope of the Project Clans, a collaborative effort to improve BattleTechWiki's coverage of Clans. If you would like to participate, you can visit the project page, where you can join the project and see a list of open tasks.|
|Time period:||3083 – Present|
|Controlled systems:||41 (3130)|
|Military:|| Clan Snow Raven Touman|
Alliance Military Corps (AMC)
|Secret Service:|| Clan Snow Raven Watch|
Outworlds Alliance Intelligence
In the late 3060's, Clan Snow Raven would begin to see how little they would gain from staying in the Clan Homeworlds. As a result, they would depart from Clan Space permanently. While traveling to the Inner Sphere they would engage in a Trial of Possession against the Outworlds Alliance for their Jumpship, which they lost against. Despite their loss, the Ravens would gain the respect and friendship of the Outworlds Alliance and work together to create the Corax OmniFighter. While the Outworlds Alliance stayed in isolation during the Jihad Era, the Ravens had to face war on two different fronts from both Inner Sphere and Clan forces. With the former, they would fight against the Draconis Combine in revenge for destroying one of their Warships and the latter being their hated foes of the Steel Viper Clan as a way to purify the Clan Homeworlds from those who have been "tainted" by the Inner Sphere. After Clan Snow Raven lost their holdings and was abjured from Clan Space during the Wars of Reaving, they would seek refuge with their allies in the Outworlds Alliance. Seeing the similarities and benefits between both factions, they would bore a fruitful relationship that would result in the merging of the Raven Alliance after the Jihad ended.
- Ruler: Khan Sterling McKenna
- Government: Parliamentary Confederacy (with Clan warrior-caste stylings)
- Capital (City, World): Farmindas, Alpheratz
- Dominant Language(s): English (official), Japanese, French
- Dominant Religion(s): Christianity (Gregorian), Muslim, Agnostic, Shinto
- Inhabited Worlds (3130): 41
- Founding Year: 3083
- Currency: Raven-Escudo
- Economy: Socialist
- Major Factory Worlds Overview: Alpheratz, Mitchella, Ramora, Sevon
- Iconic Corp: Alliance Industries Diversified
- Iconic Military Units Overview: Clint IIC (M40), Night Hawk (M35), Merlin (M60), Horned Owl (Peregrine) (M35), Oro (V60), Bashkir (F20), Chaeronea (F25), Corax (F30), Issus (F40), Lightning (F50), Aerie (BA), Chrysaor (P6), Cecerops (P3)
- C-Bill Exchange: Unknown
- First BattleMech: Locust (2549)
- First Battle Armor: Elemental (2875)
- Most Prominent Center of Innovation: University of Alpheratz
- Major Defense Industries: Alliance Defenders Limited, Mountain Wolf BattleMechs, United Outworlders Corporation
- Most Recent Innovations: Ferro-Lamellor Armor (3070)
- Tech Rating: F
- First Rediscovered: None
- Heavy AeroSpace Industry: Unknown
- Most Recent Naval/AeroSpace Innovations: None
- Major Naval Academies: Clan Sibko System, Columbia Academy
- Active WarShips: 40
- First AeroSpace Fighter: Centurion (2557)
- First WarShip: Corone (2915)
A detailed list of some Raven Alliance manufacturer and company centers.
Though the Raven Alliance forces were formed by the merge of the Clan Snow Raven Touman and Alliance Military Corps (AMC), they indeed did not act as a single unit and stayed separated. Nevertheless a list of the active units during the Raven Alliance existence has been categorized here.
- 25 Years of Art and Fiction, page 28.
- Fortress Republic, page unknown.
- 25 Years of Art and Fiction, p. 28
- A Time of War, p. 15
- Fortress Republic, p.??
- Strategic Operations, p. 17
- Tactical Operations, p. 17
- TechManual, p. 17
- Total Warfare, p. 17, 19
- Classic BattleTech Miniatures Rules, page 39.