|Time period:||3083 – Present|
|Controlled systems:||41 (3130)|
|Military:|| Clan Snow Raven Touman|
Alliance Military Corps (AMC)
|Secret Service:|| Clan Snow Raven Watch|
Outworlds Alliance Intelligence
- Ruler: Khan Sterling McKenna
- Government: Parliamentary Confederacy (with Clan warrior-caste stylings)
- Capital (City, World): Farmindas, Alpheratz
- Dominant Language(s): English (official), Japanese, French
- Dominant Religion(s): Christianity (Gregorian), Muslim, Agnostic, Shinto
- Inhabited Worlds (3130): 41
- Founding Year: 3083
- Currency: Raven-Escudo
- Economy: Socialist
- Major Factory Worlds Overview: Alpheratz, Mitchella, Ramora, Sevon
- Iconic Corp: Alliance Industries Diversified
- Iconic Military Units Overview: Clint IIC (M40), Night Hawk (M35), Merlin (M60), Horned Owl (Peregrine) (M35), Oro (V60), Bashkir (F20), Chaeronea (F25), Corax (F30), Issus (F40), Lightning (F50), Aerie (BA), Chrysaor (P6), Cecerops (P3)
- C-Bill Exchange: Unknown
- First BattleMech: Locust (2549)
- First Battle Armour: Elemental (2875)
- Most Prominent Centre of Innovation: University of Alpheratz
- Major Defence Industries: Alliance Defenders Limited, Mountain Wolf BattleMechs, United Outworlders Corporation
- Most Recent Innovations: Ferro-Lamellor Armor (3070)
- Tech Rating: F
- First Rediscovered: None
- Heavy AeroSpace Industry: Unknown
- Most Recent Naval/AeroSpace Innovations: None
- Major Naval Academies: Clan Sibko System, Columbia Academy
- Active WarShips: 40
- First AeroSpace Fighter: Centurion (2557)
- First WarShip: Corone (2915)
A detailed list of some Raven Alliance manufacturer and companie centers.
Though the Raven Alliance forces were formed by the merge of the Clan Snow Raven Touman and Alliance Military Corps (AMC), they indeed did not act as a single unit and stayed separated. Nevertheless a list of the active units during the Raven Alliance existence has been categorized here.
- 25 Years of Art and Fiction, page 28.
- Fortress Republic, page unknown.
- 25 Years of Art and Fiction, p. 28
- A Time of War, p. 15
- Fortress Republic, p.??
- Strategic Operations, p. 17
- Tactcal Operations, p. 17
- TechManual, p. 17
- Total Warfare, p. 17, 19
- Classic BattleTech Miniatures Rules, page 39.