Royal New Capetown Training Battalion
|Royal New Capetown Training Battalion|
|Unit Profile (as of 3040)|
Immediately prior to the FedCom Civil War the Royal New Capetown Training Battalion consisted of two companies of 'Mechs, with one each of armor and infantry. They were supported by an artillery company and an aerospace fighter squadron.
FedCom Civil WarEdit
In the FedCom Civil War the Royal New Capetown Training Battalion was ordered to assault Coventry with the 11th Arcturan Guards. They landed and were quickly overwhelmed by elements of the 7th Crucis Lancers.
During the Jihad the LAAF training battalions were required to give up much of their equipment to rebuild standing commands. As a result, in 3079 the unit was reduced to a company of 'Mechs. In 3085 the training battalion was still running shortened training cycles. Cadets only participated for two months before being assigned to a line unit of the LCAF.
|Commanding Officers of the Buena War College Training Battalion|
|Kommandant||Alfred Vaughn||3062 - 3067|
The aerospace squadron assigned to the Royal New Capetown Training Battalion specialized in ground support and bombing runs.
Royal New Capetown Training Battalion (Battalion/Green/Reliable)
- CO: Kommandant Margaret Ochs 
- Note: At this point in time the unit was stationed on New Capetown. 
- CO: Kommandant Alfred Vaughn
Royal New Capetown Training Battalion (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Alfred Vaughn
- Field Manual: Lyran Alliance, p. 123, "Royal New Capetown Training Battalion Unit Profile"
- FedCom Civil War (sourcebook), p. 129
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 174
- Field Report: LAAF, p. 16
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 105
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 168
- 20 Year Update, p. 29, "AFFC Deployment Table - 3050"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 178, "LAAF Deployment Table - 3067"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 108, "LAAF Deployment Table - 3085"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 138 >Historical: War of 3039, p. 138