|Affiliation||Clan Jade Falcon|
In her youth, Samantha had shown a lack of discipline, anger problems, and strong anti-male feelings due to her earlier life. She had a muscular body, was always known for her short hair and brown eyes. Later, she overcame her views and emotions and subsequently was able to temper them. Clees was always known to have a habit of pacing.
Early Life and CareerEdit
Samantha in her youth was fiery and suffered the misconception that she was a subject of sexual discrimination, due to her lack of promotions and not being honored for accomplishments. As her military career continued, she became abusive towards her male superiors, whom she felt were holding her back. She eventually earned chance at earning a Bloodname, but she was defeated by a female MechWarrior. After the fight, her victorious opponent spoke to her and revealed that her lack of discipline was the true reason for her lack of accomplishment in her career.
After that, she had begun to rise within the ranks finally after taking the advice to heart. Only when she reached higher ranks did she finally begin to experience discrimination. She faced off with one discriminatory officer in battle, dishonoring him and earning his Bloodname in the process.
Commander of Delta Galaxy and Operation RevivalEdit
In her galaxy was one of those part of first wave of Operation Revival. The Clan Invasion began for Samantha in 3050, her Galaxy won honors of taking number of worlds including Winfield, Black Earth, Hot Springs, Romulus and Seiduts.
On Antares, Samanatha led her Galaxy in the delicate task of recovering a Star League era Supply Base, which became hotly contested in Trials of Possession among other Clans whom were to share its supplies.
In late 3051, the her Galaxy would engage in Trials of Possession with Clan Steel Viper for worlds that the Falcons had already won. Many of these battles would be the fiercest known during the invasion.
On Tukayyid in 3052, her Galaxy was committed to defense of Robyn's Crossing and Plough Bridge against ComStar's 214th and 388th Divisions. However, her and other Galaxy lost their supply depots constant attacks, were force withdraw from the planet.
Intermediate Years leading to the Refusal WarEdit
As saKhan of Clan Jade FalconEdit
After the events of the Refusal War, Marthe Pryde became Khan. She selected Samantha to serve as her saKhan. Despite her elevation, Samantha chose not to relinquish command of Delta Galaxy. She would assist her Khan in re-organizing the Clan's ravaged Touman. In 3058, her Khan would dispatch task force into the Lyran Alliance to world of Coventry.
As Khan of Clan Jade FalconEdit
In 3076, Marthe Pryde was killed in accident on Sudeten. Samantha quickly took command of the Clan, facing challenges to keeping her Clan firmly under control. Among the first of her actions she took as Khan, she issued a standing order that any Trial of Position for position of Star Colonel or Galaxy Commander must be approved by her first. This was due in part of great number depletion of standing commanding officers during the course of the Jihad. She would then tap her former Executive officer of Delta Galaxy, Uvin Buhallin, as her saKhan despite protest of her officers.
Samantha continued the policies of her predecessor, while still maintaining her Crusader political stance.
She would finally step down as Galaxy Commander of Delta, giving command to her saKhan, who had been informally commanding the unit for a decade. Samantha then took command of the rebuilt Turkina Keshik. She prioritized the Turkina Keshik, Epsilon and Delta Galaxies for new equipment over other frontline and secondary units that otherwise would need it due to their deployment to the frontlines. Among other efforts to rebuild, Samantha allowed occupied worlds not known for rebellion to form vehicle/infantry level militias in efforts to bolster her Clan's worlds.
Titles and PositionsEdit
|Khan of Clan Jade Falcon
3076 – 3???
| Succeeded by|
|saKhan of Clan Jade Falcon
3058 – 3076
| Succeeded by|
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 127, "Samantha Clee's profile notes her birthdate".
- Falcon Rising, - Clees paces her quarters on Ironhold during Blood trials of Diana Pryde.
- Jade Falcon Sourcebook, p. 69 Samantha Clees profile - early profile describes her personality prior to becoming successful.
- Masters and Minions, p. 127 - Profile describes her personality as of 3077.
- Jade Falcon Sourcebook, p. 69 Samantha Clees - Early career and how she earned her Bloodname.
- Jade Falcon Sourcebook, p. 69 - Noting her attaining command of Delta Galaxy and her brilliance as field commander.
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorp Dossiers, p. 127 Samantha Clees' profile - rise to command Delta Galaxy prior to her 30th birthday.
- Jade Falcon Sourcebook, pp. 37-39 - Contested worlds that Samantha's Galaxy fought and won for Jade Falcon.
- Jade Falcon Sourcebook, p. 40 Antares - entire Gyrfalcon galaxy aka Delta, retrieves available and hotly contested SLDF supply depot.
- Jade Falcon Sourcebook, pp. 42-43 - Further invasion strikes by Samantha's Gyrfalcons
- Tukayyid (scenario pack), p. 58 Campaign: Jade Falcon - Samantha Clees's Delta Galaxy brief info on their actions on Tukayyid in 3052
- Field Manual: Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 101 Delta Galaxy - Galaxy still commanded by Galaxy Commander Clees, its actions during war which left it non-operational.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 101 Officers - saKhan Clees does not give up command of Delta Galaxy despite her promotion.
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 71 - Marthe is killed.
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 126 Strength in Weakness / Samantha Clees - Samantha Clees and her information from M&M source book.
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 136 The Falcon's Talons: Key Military Commands - Clees' actions in re-shuffling and rebuilding Clan Jade Falcon's forces.