2nd Dismal Disinherited(Redirected from Second Dismal Disinherited)
|2nd Dismal Disinherited|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|CO||Colonel Hopin Morrison|
Formed in 2867 the 2nd was created as an assault force, and has always fielded the heaviest machines possible. During a massive battle on Dromini IV, the 2nd served as the cornerstone of all defensive operations. The fight took a heavy toll from it.
Jihad and destructionEdit
The 2nd were stationed on Tall Trees in 3067, but following the attack on Wolf's Dragoons on Outreach by rogue mercenaries linked to the Word of Blake, the 2nd moved to Outreach, arriving in November.
The captain Alfie Walker, company commander of the Second Dismal Disinherited, remained in Outreach, in a hospital. He remained on planet during the earlier stages of the Jihad, leading a part of the Dragoon's resistance, before being evacuated with his people. He was the only confirmed survivor of his unit.
|Commanding Officers of the 2nd Dismal Disinherited|
|Colonel||Richard Edwards IV||3050|
Frontal assaults are best suited for this regiment.
The technical staff is sufficient enough to handle all.
2nd Dismal Disinherited (Regiment/Regular/Reliable) 
- Note: At this point in time the unit was stationed on Boondock.
2nd Dismal Disinherited (Regiment/Regular/Questionable) 
- CO: Colonel Michael Morrow 
- Note: At this point in time the command was stationed on Issaba. 
- CO: Colonel Hopin Morrison
- XO: Leutnant-Colonel Shi Vo Ktendi
- One battalion with fast heavies supported by medium mechs, because the other battalion contains heavy/assaults for brute force.
- CO: Major Etta Foley
- The unit fields mainly heavy fighters with ammunition dependent weapons.
2nd Armored Regiment (1 Reinforced Regiment/Regular/Reliable) 
- CO: Leutnant-Colonel Valeri Erikksen
- The regiments contains 2 mechanized battalions + 1 artillery battalion + 2 armor tanks.
- Field Manual: Mercenaries Revised, p. 65, "2nd Dismal Disinherited Unit Profile"
- 20 Year Update, p. 20
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 44, "The Jihad In Review"
- Tales of the Jihad: the Last Day of Zeta, p. 3
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 12
- 'Fire for Effect A thing to be done p. 132
- 'Fire for Effect A thing to be done p. 179
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 149
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 140 >Historical: War of 3039, p. 140
- 20 Year Update, p. 28