2nd Sword of Light(Redirected from Second Sword of Light)
|Second Sword of Light BattleMech Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Nickname||"The Steel Dragon"|
|Parent Formation||Sword of Light|
Representing the Pillar of Steel, or the military, in Combine society, the Second Sword of Light was one of the most prestigious units in the DCMS. The elite Second took part in some of the most notable Combine military actions, but also had been involved in some of their darkest moments, including the Kentares Massacre and an attempted coup against the Coordinator that led to the unit being disbanded. However the regiment was reborn in the Dark Age
Age of WarEdit
In 2475, the first use of BattleMechs by the Draconis Combine against another BattleMech force was a failure of spectacular proportions. After this defeat, the Second was issued the Combine's first "modern" BattleMech, the Von Rohrs, and assigned to the command of Colonel Ibis Von Rohrs. 
The Second Sword of Light was one of four regiments assigned by the DCMS to the Draconis Auxiliary Corps formed in the early 2580s as a contribution towards Operation MAILED FIST, the Star League intervention in the Rim Worlds Republic Civil War. The Second Sword was assigned to Task Force MAILED FIST alongside the Seventh Sword of Light, Fourth Proserpina Hussars and the First Arkab Legion.
The Second Sword of Light began operations in the Rim Worlds Republic as a part of Battle Group Timbuktu in 2584 with the campaign to secure Nightwish and the Second Amaris Dragoons, and were soon well known for their arrogance, brutality and inhumane methods. Unimpeded by the Ares Conventions as a result of the declaration by First Lord Ian Cameron in 2578 that SLDF operations in the Periphery would not be bound by the Conventions, the Second Sword caused carnage on Nightwish, shelling inhabited areas to drive out hidden Rim Worlds Army forces and torturing prisoners for information. When the overall commander of Battle Group Timbuktu, Duke Narinder Selaj of the Principality of Regulus, challenged the DCMS units over their tactics, he was rebuffed with the reply that the tactics were efficient and saved troops and resources. On paper, this was true; the DCMS forces lost 42 personnel - including 7 MechWarriors - in the conquest of Nightwish, whereas casualties on the opposing side exceeded 10,000 people.
The Second's actions on Nightwish earned them a new nickname - the "Blood Snakes" - and led to them being despised by the Rim Worlds Army, the Rift Republican Army... and their own allies in the SLDF. Soon all of the Task Force MAILED FIST forces were being tarred with the same brush; both the RWA and RRA put the DCMS units on automatic kill lists - with the notable exception of the First Arkab Legion, who in contrast with their DCMS fellows were accorded a grudging respect for their compassion when dealing with prisoners of war - and resistance on Republic worlds increased sharply, both from the various military units and from the growing civilian partisan movements with hidden bunkers and weapon emplacements becoming both increasingly common and increasingly cynical in their placement, not that this prevented the Second Sword from removing such sites through heavy weapons and shelling even as the Republic forces began locating complexes under schools, hospitals and other such sites.
The Draconis Auxiliary Corps fought as a complete formation against local militia forces during the occupation of Milvano in 2586 and against the loyalist Seventh Amaris Dragoons on Timbuktu in 2588. The conquest of Milvano took more than a year, considerably longer than originally planned, thanks to ongoing bouts of civil unrest despite the brutality with which the Second Sword and other DCMS units put down such actions.
The campaign for Timbuktu saw the Draconis Auxiliary Corps fighting alongside the elite Eleventh Royal Division, an SLDF division from IV Corps, and the combined forces made short work of the defenses prepared by the Seventh Dragoons. Colonel Samuel Macao withdrew his forces to the more sparsely-populated Hades continent, intent on using the mining complexes there for cover, but reports of the harsh treatment of Republic citizens at the hands of the DCMS forces provoked him into strikes that cost him much of his unit; the Seventh Dragoons were then subjected to nineteen days of merciless bombardment until the survivors surrendered.
The last campaign of the Reunification War for the Second Sword was the conquest of Ormstown in 2590, in which the Second Sword fought alongside the Seventh Sword against local militia forces. The Draconis Auxiliary Corps was withdrawn from Operation MAILED FIST in 2591 as the various District Warlords of the Draconis Combine attempted to compensate for the erratic actions of Coordinator Leonard Kurita.
Star League EraEdit
Third Succession WarEdit
In 2910 during a standard routine maintenance cycle on Luthien, mechanics from the Second stumbled across the Daimyo HQ 67-K that had leaked detailed video of the Kentares Massacre to ComStar, transported without record and left to rot in motor pool on the capital. The Second's techs made the unit's command staff aware of vehicle's history, despite the dishonor attached to it from then on Second Sword of Light used it every battle as a reminder of a particularly dark part of Sworder history, with crews volunteering for assignment to the mobile HQ.
In the second decade of the 30th century, the Second Sword, along with the 20th Dieron Regulars and 4th Proserpina Hussars, headed a massive multi-regiment assault on the Tamar Pact, under the overall command of General Tugima Travison.
As a young officer, future Coordinator Takashi Kurita rose to fame in the Second Sword with his leadership and battlefield prowess at the controls of his family's BattleMaster, inspiring the already elite unit to even greater heights. Takashi eventually rose to command the regiment's heavy assault battalion prior to his promotion to the Otomo in 3000. 
Third Battle of Mallory's WorldEdit
The Second Sword was one of the more notable units to take part in the Third Battle of Mallory's World in 3013, eventually being driven back after the death of First Prince Ian Davion. They faced the 4th Davion Guards during this fight. During the later fighting, Ian Davion destroyed a lance of assault 'Mechs piloted by the Second's command company. Prince Davion engaged each warrior in single combat, eventually losing to Yorinaga Kurita. They were then rotated off Mallory's World and replaced by the Second Legion of Vega. 
Battle of Halstead StationEdit
In 3014 upon learning Prince Hanse Davion was pinned down during his attempted escape from Halstead Station, Takashi personally led the Second Sword in an attempt to capture or kill his honored foe. 
Fourth Battle of Mallory's WorldEdit
The Second while under the command of Lord Yorinaga Kurita, returned to Mallory's World in 3016, with the Thirty-sixth Dieron Regulars. Tai-sa Kurita attempted to avenge himself on Colonel Morgan Kell for stopping him from taking body of Ian Davion three years earlier. During the assault, the Thirty-sixth Dieron managed pin down the first battalion of the Hounds, while Lord Kurita led the Second Sword to attempt to destroy Morgan Kell's Second Battalion. After discovering his location in a defensive fortification, Kell challenged him to samurai's duel. Honor bound by such act, Tai-sa Kurita complied. The battle two dueled and then Kurita was defeated by Colonel Kell using rules of duel against him forcing him to withdraw.
In late 3021 the Second suffered severe casualties assisting in the defense of the Kurita world of Dromini VI against large scale operations by the Wolf's Dragoons mercenary unit employ of House Steiner. However, they are one of the few units to suck a Dragoons regiment into an ambush that inflicted serious losses on the Dragoons. During the fighting, a light Kurita scout lance led by Tai-i Minobu Tetsuhara encountered Jaime Wolf himself, whose BattleMech (an Archer painted in blue and gold) was seriously damaged and overheated. Following the warrior code of Bushido, Tetsuhara allowed the respected enemy to withdraw instead of finishing him off in an uneven battle.
End of the Third Succession WarEdit
Fourth Succession WarEdit
War of 3039Edit
During the War of 3039 the Second Sword of Light landed on Kessel along with the Fifth Sun Zhang Cadre and Twelfth Sun Zhang Cadre. They faced the Eleventh Lyran Regulars, Second Donegal Guards, and fourth Skye Rangers, all under the command of Caesar Steiner. They nearly destroyed the Eleventh Lyran Regulars, but were forced to withdraw from that fight under heavy pressure from the other two commands. The two armies spent several months engaging in smaller pin-prick attacks and raids, but eventually the LCAF was driven from Kessel.
Elements of the Second Sword of Light would help defend the Combine capital during the Clan Smoke Jaguar and Nova Cat assault in 3051, most notably the dishonored Daimyo mobile HQ operated by the unit. During the later stages of the battle both Coordinator Takashi Kurita and Shin Yodama commanded from the vehicle, after seeing the crew operate with no regard for their personal safety Takashi declared the vehicle cleansed of its historic stain. The Coordinator would personally pay for the vehicle's repair and refurbishment, the redeemed Daimyo occupying a place of pride in the Second Sword of Light's order of battle.
In late 3051, the unit was assigned to help defend the district capital Alshain against Clan Ghost Bear during the Fifth Wave of Operation Revival. Using mobile tactics, the Second was able to do severe damage to the invading forces, and made successful use of several traps, at one point nearly destroying the Third Bear Guards. Ultimately, they were forced to retreat off-world, but did so in good order. Their tactics and skill saved another DCMS unit.
In 3062, the Second Sword was relieved by the heavily damaged Twenty-second Dieron Regulars from garrison duty on Albiero, to participate in war against the Clan Ghost Bear. The Second Sword struck the 283rd Battle Cluster on Garstedt with only half its forces., as the other half was used to strike the Ghost Bear Dominion's world of Constance, in order to lure some of Ghost Bear units back from the Combine. Elements of the Second on Garstedt braved the Clan's onslaught until the Tenth Ghost Regiment arrived to assist in the fighting. Though extremely damaged, tradition kept the unit from being decommissioned.
Federated Suns IncursionEdit
Battle of Luthien (3067-3074)Edit
- See also: Battle of Luthien (Jihad)
Li Sak To became embittered by what he perceived as a lack of support from the DCMS during the Combine-Ghost Bear War and he tolerated sentiments propagated by the Black Dragon Society within the unit. In December 3067 and under the direction of the Society, To initiated a coup on Luthien, with the support of a majority of the Second Sword. Tai-sa Kiko Samohira led almost a battalion's worth of Loyalist MechWarriors and support crews in a mutiny against To's authority. Very few Loyalists survived through the battle's conclusion in 3074, due to their exuberance in seeking retaliation against the Black Dragons of the unit. 
In the last week of 3067, the Black Dragon Sworders captured the Voice of the Dragon compound and then, along side the allied Sathen's Snipers, the Imperial Palace on New Year's Day morning, 3068, capturing Franklin Sakamoto, killing Griffon Meshune and decimating the Otomo and Izanagi Warriors. When To attempted to execute number of captured members of the Otomo one of his own officers defied him. Chu-i Takiro Hutchinson recognized that Li Sak To's actions were wrong, and in an act of defiance maneuvered his Katana between To's Akuma and the prisoners, preventing him from murdering them in cold blood. To and Hutchinson then fought each other savagely, a battle that polarized the Second Sword of Light and gave the prisoners time to escape. Although many of the prisoners including Franklin Sakamoto were subsequently recaptured they were able to sound the alarm and thereby alert the First Genyosha. Following the battle fragments of the armor from Hutchinson's Katana were carried by the other members of his lance as reminders of their duty to the Dragon.
On 18 July 3069, the Second Sword, along with the Sixth Benjamin Regulars and Fortieth Dieron Regulars, moved to disrupt the effectiveness of the Loyalist forces operating in the vicinity of the LAW City ruins on Guthry Island. Prematurely alerted to their presence by an engagement with an encountered Word of Blake salvage team, the First Genyosha levied heavy casualties on the Sixth, scoring a victory for the Loyalists.
On 28 November 3073, the Thirty-second Division pushed against Kokuryu-kai forces located in the vicinity of the Takashi Memorial Spaceport's customs annex, securing at least one ingress to the underground complex. By destroying the main headquarters compound located there, they forced the Fortieth Dieron Regulars and Second Sword of Light out into the local neighborhoods. The Thirty-second lost a Command Level II and an Overlord class DropShip to a booby-trap.
On March 14th 3074, the Word of Blake ROM had leaked information regarding the presence of Buda Weapons Chief Researcher Hideoshi Yamika and his prototype Large X-Pulse Laser to the Kokuryu-kai as a means of wearing down Loyalist defenders in Skytower City. The resulting battle ended with Yamika and his prototypes being hustled aboard a Blakist DropShip.
By the end of the fighting on Luthien in early 3075, over 90% of the regiment had been destroyed. The remaining Black Dragon sympathizers surrendered and were executed without trial shortly thereafter. The Coordinator then took the unprecedented move of striking the dishonored Second Sword of Light from the rosters of the DCMS, forming in its place the Ninth Sword of Light around the handful of Loyalist survivors. The dishonor inflicted on the Second was such that when the Coordinator struck the Second Sword of Light from the rolls of the DCMS, he instructed that at least two generations must pass before the regiment could be reconstituted. Those few members of the Second Sword who remained loyal and were incorporated into the newly formed Ninth Sword and would remain under close watch at the hands of the ISF. The scrutiny under which they were held was such that when not on duty, the warriors were kept in a constant state of house arrest. News of the Second's dishonor had a profound effect on the warriors of the other Sword regiments; many used the news to drive them to act with greater fervor in the efforts against the enemies of the combine, while many others chose to attempt to atone for the dishonor by committing seppuku. This had the knock-on effect of reducing the combat strength of the other Sword regiments, even those which saw relatively little action during the Jihad.
Some time prior to 3135 the Second Sword of Light was reactivated by Coordinator Vincent Kurita. When questioned about reactivating a "tainted" unit, the Coordinator declared that those who had caused the taint were long dead along with their perverting influence. The DCMS High Command quickly transferred in the best soldiers they could and the Second rejoined the Dragon's Claws.
In 3135 the DCMS launched an attack into the Republic of the Sphere to reclaim systems traditionally held by the Combine. They hit Biham and Deneb Algedi. During their time on Deneb Algedi, they suffered serious losses when Republic partisans crashed a DropShip into their garrison. On Biham, they faced the 2nd Triarii Protectors.
|Commanding Officers of the Second Sword of Light|
|Colonel||"Ibis" Von Rohrs||2475 - 2???|
|Tai-sa||Aritomo Goto||???? - 3013|
|Tai-sa||Yorinaga Kurita||3013 - 3016|
|General||Goshi Tengwan||3025 - 3028|
|Tai-sa||Kelly Tok Do||3050 - 3054|
|Tai-sa||Saruji Hiromassu||3059 - ????|
|Tai-sa||Li Sak To||3067.|
The "Steel Dragon" preferred open set actions. As they were the only Sword of Light unit with permanently assigned infantry, armor, and Aerospace assets, however, they were also very skilled in modifying their tactics to keep their adversaries off-balance. Their "lesser" units were the equal of the 'Mech forces.
Second Sword of Light (Regiment/Elite/Fanatical)
- - At this point in time the Second Sword was a medium-weight regiment operating at a strength of four battalions and stationed on Luthien.
Second Sword of Light (Regiment/Elite/Fanatical)
- - At this point in time the Second Sword was a medium-weight regiment operating at just over three-quarters of full strength and stationed on Arlington.
2nd Sword of Light (Regiment/Elite/Fanatical) 
- Note: At this point in time the heavy-weight unit was stationed on Mara with an operational readiness of 129 percent. 
2nd Sword of Light (Regiment/Veteran/Reliable) 
- Note: At this point in time the heavy-weight unit was stationed on Robinson with an operational readiness of 56 percent. 
- CO: General Goshi Tengwan
- Note: At this point in time the unit was stationed on Buckminster.  The command includes 3 light, 6 heavy and 3 assault companies. The unit has also a double strength air support.
Second Sword of Light (BattleMech Regiment/Elite) 
- CO/1st Battalion: General Goshi Tengwan
- 2nd Battalion
- 3rd Battalion
Second Sword of Light (Regiment/Elite/Fanatical) 
- CO: Tai-sa Kelly Tok Do
- Note: At this point in time (3050) the unit was stationed on Baldur. . The Second Sword of Light was the only Sword of Light unit with permanently assigned infantry, armor, and Aerospace assets.
Second Sword of Light (Expanded Regiment/Elite/Fanatical)
- CO/1st Battalion: Tai-sa Saruji Hiromassu
- XO: Tai-sa Drake Namakatsi
- 2nd Battalion: Chu-sa Kevin Samuels
- 3rd Battalion: Chu-sa Li Sak To
- 4th Battalion: Chu-sa Kiko Samohira
- Of the 72 OmniMechs, many are heavies with a few lighter units for scout missions. Through the 'first salvage' right after each battle, many 'Mechs feature clan weapons.
- Wing Commander: Tai-sa Xavier Manoku
Third Luthien Guard: The Stormwalkers (Regiment/Elite/Fanatical)
- Armor Commander: Tai-sa Sato Moyagi
Seventy-first Mechanized Infantry (Regiment/Elite/Fanatical)
- Troop Commander: Tai-sa Earl Washington
Second Sword of Light (Expanded BattleMech Regiment/Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Tai-sa Li Sak To
Forty-third Aerospace Wing: Striking Serpents (2 Wing's/Elite/Reliable)
- CO: Tai-sa Oswald Lesko
Third Luthien Guard: The Stormwalkers (2 Armor Battalions/Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Tai-sa Henri Wabanu
Seventy-first Mechanized Infantry (Battalion/Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Chu-sa Renee Al-Lanna
Second Sword of Light (Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Tai-sa Seishiro Itagaki
Eighth Luthien Aerospace (Wing/Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Sho-sa Rudolph Dunlap
Twelfth Luthien Heavy Armor (Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Tai-sa Henry Herrera
Sixth Luthien Battlesuit Infantry (Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Tai-sa Danilo Torres
All Sword of Light regiments used a flat red paint scheme in the field and on parade. The Second Sword used a steel colored Kurita crest to denote their regiment, painted on each BattleMech's left shoulder. The symbol of the regimental division, a blazing sword, appeared on every 'Mech's back and on the front of the right leg.
In addition to the House Kurita crest and regimental symbol, the Second Battalion of the Second Sword of Light wore the flag of Kentares IV on its 'Mechs. Ever since the Second Battalion's participation in the long-ago Kentares Massacre, its MechWarriors had painted the flag of Kentares IV on the back upper-right torso of their BattleMechs as a reminder of their predecessors' willingness to sacrifice their own honor in service to House Kurita and the Draconis Combine.
- The Second Sword of Light may Force the Initiative.
- The Second Sword of Light may use Overrun Combat.
- Opponents fighting against the Second Sword of Light suffer a -1 penalty to all morale checks.
First Succession WarEdit
- Between 2786 and 2807, the composition of randomly-generated lances from the Second Sword of Light are determined using a single roll on the Random Unit Assignment Tables per lance, with all of the lance 'Mechs being the resulting type. Between 2808 and 2819, the lance composition is determined using two rolls on the Random Unit Assignment Tables per lance, and from 2820 lance composition is determined using one roll per 'Mech per lance.
- When generating Second Sword of Light forces using Random Unit Assignment Tables during the First Succession War, the Sword of Light receives a +4 modifier to each roll on the appropriate table.
Third Succession WarEdit
- On Mallory's World, the Second's soldiers were highly skilled, and enjoyed single combat though they had few opportunities to do so. If a Sword MechWarrior engages in an honor duel, they add +1 to their Initiative rolls and +1 to any Piloting Skill Roll. When the Second Sword of Light starts a fight at 1:1 odds they cancel any Initiative bonuses or abilities possessed by their opponents.
- The Black Dragon Society followers of the unit (during the Battle of Luthien) enjoy a modifier to all initiative rolls and when they outnumber their opponents, they always win initiative.
- During the Luthien campaign, the Loyalists get modifiers in all Ranged Combat and Physical Attacks when facing a Black Dragon member of the unit.
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 206, "4RH-5 Von Rohrs / Hebi"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 27 "History of the Nation - The Age of Dishonor - Blood Poisoning"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 152, "Rim Worlds Republic Front (Jump-Off - 2587)"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 131, "False Starts (2579-81)"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 36, "Second Sword of Light"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 21, "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 134, "Helbrent to Nightwish (July 2582 - November 2584)"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 36, "First Arkab Legion"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 134, "Arlina to Viborg (December 2584 - September 2588)"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 134A, "Busting Bunkers"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 153, "Rim Worlds Republic Front (2588-2596)"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 155, "Rim Worlds Republic Front (2588-2596)"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 135, "Timbuktu (July 2588)"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 138, "Leonard the Debauched"
- Field Report 2765: Draconis Combine, p. 8
- Handbook: House Kurita, p .195 "Rules Annex - BattleTech Rules - Wakamiya Salvage Destroyer"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 42 "History of the Nation - The First Succession War - Unforgiving Blood - The Honor of the Daimyo"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 81
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 72
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 87
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 61 "History of the Nation - Dragon Afire - New Dawn for the Dragon - The Young Drake"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 89
- Historical Turning Points: Mallory's World, p. 10
- Historical Turning Points: Mallory's World, p. 14
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 63 "History of the Nation - Mustering the Dragon's Might - Halstead Station"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 90
- Warrior: Coupé p. 62: Yorinaga retells story of his battle with Colonel Morgan Kell during the Fourth Battle for Mallory's World
- Historical Turning Points: Mallory's World, p. 21
- Wolf's Dragoons (sourcebook), p. 27
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p.135
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 76
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 80
- Invading Clans (sourcebook) pp. 27-28
- Era Report: 3052, p. 28
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 111, "Second Sword of Light" unit profile.
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, pp. 6-7, "Combatants"
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, p. 8, "Traitor's Kiss"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 94, "CR K-5003-2 Katana (Crockett)"
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, pp. 8-9, "Bullet In the Blue Sky"
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, p. 10, "Tunnel Rats"
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, pp. 10-11, "Light Machine"
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 29, "The Dragon's Teeth: Key Military Commands - Sword of Light"
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 13, "Sword of Light"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 58
- Era Report: 3145, p. 146
- Era Report: 3145, p. 148
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, p. 14
- The Face of the Enemy, p. 6
- Historical Turning Points: Mallory's World, p. 11
- Warrior: Coupé, pp. 62-64: Yorinaga tells his son of his battle against Morgan Kell, while in command of the Second Sword of Light
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 137
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1, p 119
- Objective Raids, p. 27, "DCMS Deployment Table - 3054"
- Field Manual: Draconis Combine, p. 85 "Second Sword of Light" unit profile.
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 119, "DCMS Deployment Table - 3067"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 67, "DCMS Deployment Table - 3145"
- Field Report 2765: Draconis Combine, p. 8
- First Succession War, p. 137, "Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery (DCMS)"
- ’’ Second Succession War’’, p. 97
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 137
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p.143
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 139 >Historical: War of 3039, p. 139
- 20-Year Update, p. 41
- Field Manual: Draconis Combine, p. 85
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 182, "Sword of Light"
- First Succession War, p. 147, "Force Compositions"
- First Succession War, p. 147, "RAT Die Roll Modifiers by Combat Command Table"
- Historical Turning Points: Mallory's World, p. 9
- 20 Year Update
- The Dragon Roars
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: Draconis Combine
- Field Manual: Updates
- Field Manual: 3145
- Field Report: DCMS
- First Succession War
- Handbook: House Kurita
- Historical Turning Points: Mallory's World
- Historical: War of 3039
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine)
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth)
- Invading Clans
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien
- The Kell Hounds
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers
- MechWarrior, First Edition
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1
- Objective Raids
- Second Succession War
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade
- Technical Readout: 3075
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine
- The Face of the Enemy (Battlecorps Fiction)
- Warrior: Coupé
- Wolves on the Border
- Wolf's Dragoons