SelaSys Inc. has been producing JumpShips for the Free Worlds League since the Age of War. SelaSys Incorporated's shipyards at Loyalty were responsible for the final assembly of the League-class destroyer, although the Loyalty shipyards were damaged during the First Succession War when production of the venerable class likely ended.
Their vast experience with JumpShips led the Armorer to appoint them the lead contractor for refitting several mothballed WarShips, including the FWLS Nueva Badajoz. Though its own WarShip design (the Venturer light cruiser) had yet to leave the drawing boards by the end of the FedCom Civil War, SelaSys has been a key component supplier for Technicron Manufacturing and Illium Shipyards. Design engineers from SelaSys also played a key role in the Impavido-class destroyer program.
SelaSys is also the owner of Ronin Incorporated, which allows SelaSys to produce BattleMechs. Ronin was acquired in 3016 after the League government seized it for supporting rebel forces during Anton Marik's Revolt. SelaSys also owns Harmony Metalworks, providing another BattleMech production company.
SelaSys Inc. had a Venturer-class ship moored at their shipyards above Loyalty in 3076; a raiding party consisting of commandos from the Principality of Regulus raided the shipyards on the 6th of September that year, damaging the shipyards and destroying the WarShip.
SelaSys Incorporated has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Loyalty:|
|League||WarShip (final assembly)|
|Kearny-Fuchida Drive - Jumpships|
|K-F Mark VIII a-1||Star Lord|
|? (for Tramp)|||
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 136, "SelaSys Incorporated Company Profile"
- Field Report 2765: FWLM, p. 23, "League (Destroyer)"
- First Succession War, p. 125, "Shipbuilding Casualties of the First Succession War"
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 12
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 22, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 56, "The Jihad In Review"
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 4
- Objective Raids p. 131, "Produced Star Lord Components"
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 23