Sheinhardt Universal Technologies
Sheinhardt Universal Technologies (abbreviated SUT) was a conglomeration style vehicle manufacturer whom originally produced civilian and later military vehicles to the Terran Alliance and later the Terran Hegemony. The company is better know for producing the Asher Missile Platform for the Alliance Global Militia in 2298. The company was dogged for it's existence for it's questionable quality for it's products. Which initially produce high quality at their headquarters and then mass producing them inexpensively and possibly with lower quality due of the use of subsidiary companies which were subcontracted within the Terran's domain and beyond.
|Sheinhardt Universal Technologies|
|Founding Year||Age of War era|
This practice of using subcontracted manufacturers to handle SUT's would ultimately spell the company's demise. This would come in 2360, where the company it's subsidiaries began to sell a cosmetically altered Asher to other Great Houses of the Inner Sphere. When this came to light, SUT was shutdown and it's assets sold off. It's believed that one these subsidiaries inherited SUT's practices eventually came under the ownership of the Quickscell Company.
Sheinhardt Universal Technologies has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Outreach:|
|Asher Missile Platform||Hovercraft|
- It should be known, that there is little information on what became of the company's former subsidiaries who mass produced the Asher. Quickscell became owner of many of these former SUT companies.
- There is no information what other products Sheinhardt had produced during it's years of operation.
- It's not clear if the Asher itself was continued on beyond despite being obsoleted in 2360, when the company was broken up and it's assets sold.
- Experimental Technical Readout: Primitives, Volume 5, p. 10 - Company info from Vehicle history.
- Experimental Technical Readout: Primitives, Volume 5, p. 10, "Asher Missile Platform"
- Experimental Technical Readout: Primitives, Volume 5, p. 10, "Asher Missile Platform - Unit info describes it being made on Sirius."
- Experimental Technical Readout: Primitives, Volume 5, p. 10, "Asher Missile Platform" - Produced by other companies but not known whom and where.