|Primary Products|| DropShips|
The massive Titan Shipyards are a relic of the Star League, but their advanced age should not mislead one to believe them decrepit. On the contrary, the shipyards at Titan have been undergoing major renovations. For now, they are being used to refit numerous dropships and jumpships purchased throughout the Inner Sphere by the Word of Blake, but they are more than capable of producing even larger and more powerful Warships than the destroyers and frigates already being constructed there. The Yards were composed by dozens of space stations orbiting around Titan.
During the last part of Operation SCOUR, the Yards were the site of one of the biggest space battles in history. About two thirds of the yards were destroyed in the battle, between the Coalition attacks and the Blakist sabotage.
The Titan Yards facilities include
- Warwick Station, a Bastion-class space defense station
- One Large Unpressurized Yard
- One Large Pressurized Yard
- Three Small Unpressurized Yards
- Two Small Pressurized Yards
- Two Large Factories
- Two Small Habitats
Titan Yards has a manufacturing center on the following planets:
|Components produced on Terra:|
|Triumph-class Troop Carrier||DropShip|
|CS Kilo-Theta||Interplanetary Drive - Dropships - Triumph|
|Fleur de Lis 90k||Compact K-F Drive - Combat Jumpships - Suffren|
|Alpha-Omega 7625||Kearny-Fuchida Drive - Dante|
|LF Battery||Lithium-Fusion Battery - Suffren|
- Jihad Hot Spots Terra p. 122
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 219, "Titan Yards Profile"
- Jihad Hot Spots Terra p. 98
- The Fall of Terra, p. 48
- Technical Readout: 3067, p. 202, "Produced Dante Components"