Type DDS "Kingston"
Debuted by Clan Cloud Cobra around 3059 in time for use on their new Four Legged BattleMech the Stalking Spider, Clan Star Adder and Clan Diamond Shark would secure the designs for the weapon for use on updated Phoenix updates of the venerable Glass Spider and Warhammer IIC manufactured in the Clan Homeworlds. The Diamond Sharks' forced evacuation from the Homeworlds would also result in the start of manufacture of the weapon in the Inner Sphere as well,  which the mercantile Clan Sea Fox would offer to Clan and Inner Sphere buyers such as the Capellan Confederation and possibly the Federated Suns.
|Constantin Assembly Plant M27A-E||Homer|
|Dagda Industriplex Zeta||Dagda|
|DS Aero Assembly Site Rho||Twycross|
|Manufacturing Plant DSF-12||Tathis|
In use onEdit
- Technical Readout: 3060 Revised, p. 158 "Stalking Spider"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 116 "Galahad 3"
- Technical Readout: Project Phoenix, p. 70 "Warhammer IIC 4"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 198 "Hydaspes 3"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Capellan Confederation, p.30 "Yinghuochong"
- Technical Readout 3145: Federated Suns, p. 44, "BLK-NT-5H Black Knight"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Clans, p. 36