User talk:ClanWolverine101/Archive Making< User talk:ClanWolverine101
Return to the user page of "ClanWolverine101/Archive Making".
- Create a page named User talk:ClanWolverine101/Archive1. "Archive1" can be any name you want.
- Copy all posts from your talk page (by opening the "edit" tab).
- Paste the posts on the Archive1 page.
- Save Archive1.
- Delete the copied posts from your talk page.
- Add a link to Archive1 at the top of your talk page. (ex: *[[User talk:ClanWolverine101/Archive1|Archive1]])
I think this little guide help.--Doneve 13:42, 11 January 2012 (PST)
- Thanks! ClanWolverine101 14:16, 11 January 2012 (PST)