Difference between revisions of "1st Royal Cavaliers"
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
m (Added info from Field Manual: 3085)
(Era Report: 3145 - reminder - destroyed)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
| image =
| image =
Revision as of 20:05, 7 April 2013
|1st Royal Cavaliers RCT|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
During the Jihad the First Royal Cavaliers were assigned to the Outback. There they faced off against several pirate bands and drove them out of the Federated Suns. In 3079 the Cavaliers were based on Crofton.
After rebuilding on Crofton, the First Royal Cavaliers returned to the Outback, this time forming part of the defenses of the Periphery March. There they split into three separate commands and garrisoned Crofton, Rentz, and Delos IV.
The First Royal Cavaliers were fifteen percent below their nominal strength.
1st Royal Cavaliers RCT (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Marshal Loren Reitmann
- CO: Commodore Eusebio Crncevic
1st Royal Cavaliers Armor Brigade (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Major General Fidel Sorrentino
1st Royal Cavaliers Infantry Brigade (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Major General Imre Albertsen
- Field Report: AFFS, p. 8
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 56
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 72, "Anjin Muerto Combat Region (Anjin Muerto Command)"