Difference between revisions of "1st Royal Cavaliers"
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
Latest revision as of 07:07, 1 July 2019
|1st Royal Cavaliers RCT|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
The First Royal Cavaliers RCT were born during the FedCom Civil War as a merger of Bremond Draconis March Militia, the Milligan Draconis March Militia and a free mixed brigade. A Loyalist unit, it was nevertheless cleared of all charges of war crimes and and officially commissioned into the AFFS by late 3067. 
During the Jihad the First Royal Cavaliers were assigned to the Outback. There they faced off against several pirate bands and drove them out of the Federated Suns. In 3079 the Cavaliers were based on Crofton.
After rebuilding on Crofton, the First Royal Cavaliers returned to the Outback, this time forming part of the defenses of the Periphery March. There they split into three separate commands and garrisoned Crofton, Rentz, and Delos IV.
The First Royal Cavaliers were on Palmyra in 3143. The gathering of AFFS forces was intended to start a counterattack into the Draconis Combine. Instead the Cavaliers, escorting First Prince Caleb Davion, were destroyed by elements of the 5th Sword of Light.
|Commanding Officers of the 1st Royal Cavaliers|
The First Royal Cavaliers were fifteen percent below their nominal strength.
1st Royal Cavaliers RCT (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Marshal Loren Reitmann
- CO: Commodore Eusebio Crncevic
1st Royal Cavaliers Armor Brigade (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Major General Fidel Sorrentino
1st Royal Cavaliers Infantry Brigade (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Major General Imre Albertsen
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 125
- Field Report: AFFS, p. 8
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 56
- Era Report: 3145, p. 34
- Technical Readout: 3145 Federated Suns, p. 44
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 72, "Anjin Muerto Combat Region (Anjin Muerto Command)"