4th St. Ives Sentinels
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
|4th St. Ives Sentinels|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||St. Ives Sentinels|
|Formed||Between 3113 and 3144|
The Fourth St. Ives Sentinels was created in secret sometime before Operation CELESTIAL REWARD as one of the Hidden Lion regiments formed by Chancellor Daoshen Liao using stockpiled equipment. This new Sentinels unit uses the Augmented Regiment formations commonly found in the CCAF by 3145. They are a second-line regiment of the St. Ives Commonality.
In 3145, the Fourth St. Ives Sentinels were assigned to escort Duke Basil Hargreaves to Chesterton. They did so, but the population wasn't thrilled to see them. The Fourth has spent most of its time defending the Duke and countering an insurgency.
|Commanding Officers of the 4th St. Ives Sentinels|
The 4th St. Ives Sentinels have experience in counterinsurgency operations.
4th St. Ives Sentinels (Regular/Fanatical)
- CO: Sang-shao Owen Daffyd
- CO: Kong-zhong-shao Roman Sotnikova
Daffyd's Mechanized Grenadiers (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Zhong-shao Pedro Luiz Kern
Daffyd's Foot Grenadiers (Battalion/Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Zhong-shao Milan Vlahovic
The Fourth trim their equipment in blue and yellow. Their emblem is a lit blue cherry bomb.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 42
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 27, "General Review"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 28, "THE NEW OLD-FASHIONED WAY"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 44, "Capellan Confederation Deployment Table - 3145"