(References to Emris IV)
Emris IV neighbouring systems
|Recharge time||184 hours|
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||High (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||23°C (Temperate)|
|Highest native life||Avian|
- 2596 - Free Worlds League 
- 2750 - Free Worlds League 
- 2765 - Free Worlds League 
- 3025 - Free Worlds League 
- 3030 - Free Worlds League 
- 3040 - Free Worlds League 
- 3052 - Free Worlds League 
- 3057 - Free Worlds League 
- 3062 - Free Worlds League 
- 3081 - The Protectorate 
- 3130 - Oriente Protectorate 
In 2763, several members of the 67th BattleMech Division were court-martialed for stealing missile shipments from the Holly Industries planet in Ivanograd. The soldiers were taking the ammunition to cover shortages that were caused in part by a Free Worlds League mandate that prevented StarCorps Industries and Holly Industries from selling to the SLDF directly.
The Regulan Fiefs raided Emris IV in 3095; the Tenth Regulan Hussars were the regiment tasked with the raid, and were keen to prove their loyalty after the stigma of having colluded with the Word of Blake during the Jihad. In their eagerness to prove themselves, the Tenth went well beyond the sabre-rattling exercise that the Fiefs had planned, and saw the Tenth actively clashing with Oriente Protectorate forces in the form of the Steel Guard.
Three squads of infantry from the Tenth equipped with Ogre battle armor suits were attempting to secure a route out of the combat zone to a rendezvous point when they were ambushed by a short platoon of Vedette medium tanks. The Tenth's battle armor was able to prevail over the Protectorate tanks, in part by using the intimidating appearance of their suits and partly through splitting their forces to allow the squad equipped with Mimetic Armor to get behind the Protectorate armor and disable two of the Vedettes. BattleROM footage released after the battle showed the Ogre suits tearing into the tanks with their Heavy Battle Claws, and this when combined with images of SRM explosions and a hefty dose of imagination managed to both generate an impressive reputation for Ogre suits in general and save the Tenth some embarrassment.
| Systems within 60 light-years (distance in light years)|
Closest systems first:
|Sarkel||51.4||New Delos||51.7||Ling||53.2||Dayr Khuna||53.2|
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 26, "Emris IV"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 63, "Inner Sphere - March 3081"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 111, "67th BattleMech Division"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 93, "Duchy of Oriente"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 6, "Ogre Battle Armor"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 254, "SLDF - Free Worlds League Military Command Map"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 92, "Deployment Table - 3085"