Field Report 2765: Periphery
- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|Field Report 2765: Periphery|
|Development|| Herbert A. Beas II |
|Primary writing|| Aaron Pollyea |
Øystein Tvedten (Strategic Assistance)
David Kepler (Record Sheets)
Kara Hamilton (Layout)
|Cover artwork||Ray Arrastia (Design & Layout)|
|Interior artwork|| Ray Arrastia |
Jason Vargas (Evolved Faction Logos Design)
Øystein Tvedten (Map)
Dana Knutson (WarShipS)
Matt Plog (WarShips)
Doug Chaffee (WarShips)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||June 27th, 2014|
|Series||Field Report 2765 PDFs|
|Preceded by||Field Report 2765: LCAF|
Field Report 2765: Periphery is the sixth and final entry of a series of PDF-exclusive sourcebooks used to highlight various military powers of the Inner Sphere on the eve of the Star League Civil War. Field Report 2765: Periphery details the state of the militaries for the Magistracy of Canopus, Outworlds Alliance, Rim Worlds Republic, and the Taurian Concordat as of 2765 and is presented as an in-universe overview provided to the Star League Defense Force Commanding General, Aleksandr Kerensky, from General Aaron DeChavilier; further detail puts the report in the context of a SLDF intelligence document reissued as a briefing note and intelligence document in the late thirty-first century for the units of the Republic Armed Forces, the military of the newly-formed Republic of the Sphere.
Field Report 2765: Periphery closely follows the format of Field Report: Periphery but with three new WarShips designs also included along with record sheets. The report is part of series of era specific source books of late Star League Era, these include; Historical: Liberation of Terra (Vol 1, and 2), Era Report: 2750, and Field Manual: SLDF.
|“|| Gathering Forces...
In 2765, the Star League Defense Force was the greatest military ever assembled, unparalleled in numbers and technological prowess—but it was not alone. The House Lords and the rules of the Territorial States in the Periphery each amassed armies of their own. While none of these powers alone could challenge the sheer size and might of the SLDF, each stood ready to defend their own interests against the avarice of their neighbors.
2765 Field Report: Periphery describes the state of the four great Periphery States just before the events described in Historical: Liberation of Terra (Part 1), including the overall military and logistical condition of the fringe powers—including the infamous Rim Worlds Republic, whose House Amaris would bring about the collapse of the Star League that would eventually plunge the rest of the Inner Sphere into a new age of endless war.
Table of Contents
- How To Use This Book
- Periphery Overview
- Strategic Update
- Goals of the State
- Logistical Status
- Academies and Command Centers
- Infrastructural Integrity
- Magistracy of Canopus
- Outworlds Alliance
- Rim Worlds Republic
- Taurian Concordat
- 2765 Periphery Rules Annex
- Magistracy of Canopus Deployment Map, 2765
- Outworlds Alliance Deployment Map, 2765
- Rim Worlds Republic Deployment Map, 2765
- Taurian Concordat Deployment Map, 2765
- Record Sheets
- Field Reports 2765 series are noted for lacking table of content found usually previous full sourcebooks but in common with the earlier Field Report series. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.
- It should be noted there have been misnaming with the titles of the Field Report 2765 series, which have been plagued with confusion on the correct spelling of the book. Having their year book the covers being displaced usually behind name of the nation the book is covering. Battlecorp continues mislabel FR2765 books as seen above in Publisher Information section.