- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3134)|
|CO||Colonel Angela Chelsy|
The Ghost Legion was a mercenary unit that fought during the Jihad as part of Stone's Coalition.
The unit served the nascent RAF during the initial conflicts of the Republic of the Sphere. Stone honored the unit, who swore loyalty to his new republic, by preserving it as a whole. The Legion was retained as a rotating training Militia unit, which was stationed in Prefecture IV since 3127 during the decades of peace.
This treatment created a resentment, and after fall of the HPG Grid and when Aaron Sandoval declared the formation of the Swordsworn. Angie Chelsy, who had established a working relationship with Sandoval over the years, shifted her allegiance to the Lord Governor.
The unit's motto is Take Them Before They Know You're There.
|Commanding Officers of the Ghost Legion|
In battle the unit prefers fast, flowing tactics that take full advantage of their speed and mobility.
- Ghost Legion (Battalion / Regular / Reliable)
- Equipment Level: C
- Ghost Legion Dossier cites the unit as being stationed in Duke Sandoval's Prefecture for several years. Dossier original printing date November 3132.
- Era Digest: Dark Age, p. 21 "Ghost Legion"
- Era Digest: Dark Age, p. 21 Swordsworn - Update on Ghost Legion - Unit no longer listed as Veterans as once known in dossier, unit background listed and why it joined slightly tweaked. No longer part of Vanguard Legion.
- Fortress of Lies, p. 38 - Ghost Legion's commanding office listed, in fight with Erik Sandoval-Groell.