- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
The Agamemnon-class heavy cruiser Hippolyta was under construction by 3059 and entered service prior to 3067 as the FWLS Hippolyta, one of four ships of her class, serving alongside the FWLS Aineas, FWLS Menelaus and FWLS Troy.
The Hippolyta was suborned by the Word of Blake during the Jihad along with her sister ships Aineas and Troy. The Hippolyta was the only one of the three to survive the Jihad, and was last observed in the Dayr Khuna system operating alongside the Vincent Mk. 39-class corvette WoBS Blade of Divinity as part of a pack of five Blakist WarShips which conducted a brief raiding campaign against the Duchy of Oriente in 3079. As at mid-3081 the Hippolyta remained unaccounted for.
- Field Manual: Free Worlds League, p. 117, "FWLS Menelaus"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 144, "Ships Of The FWL"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 128, "Word of Blake Naval Assets"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 127, "Naval Assets"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 128, "Ships Not Accounted For"