- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
Jan Fjolek was an officer in the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery, and by 3025 had reached the rank of Sho-sho, and was serving as Commanding Officer of both the Thirteenth Rasalhague Regulars and the Thessalonika Prefecture. The Prefect of the Thessalonika Prefecture, Darrell Johannes, was very focussed on keeping major industries and military units out of the Prefecture to avoid attracting the attention of foreign military forces, leaving Fjolek's Thirteenth as the only BattleMech regiment in the Prefecture.
During the Fourth Succession War the Thirteenth Rasalhague Regulars faced the Eighth and Twelfth Donegal Guards and the Tyr Regiment on Stanzach. They successfully repelled the Eighth Donegal's attempt to take a critical bridge, but for some reason they were ordered off-world by the DCMS. Enraged by the order to retreat, Sho-sho Fjolek took the Thirteenth to Tamar, assaulting the world to regain his unit's honor. The attack was unexpected and the Thirteenth was able to inflict serious damage on the world, but the arrival of the Grave Walkers mercenary regiments stopped the assault. The Grave Walker units offered the Thirteenth a chance to surrender, but the Combine unit fought almost to the last man, inflicting heavy casualties on the defenders. After this, the unit was not rebuilt; it is likely, but not certain, that Jan was killed in action on Tamar.
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 137
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 135 "MECH UNIT DEPLOYMENT TABLE (as of 3025) Continued"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 97 "RASALHAGUE"
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2, p. 65
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2, p. 66
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2, p. 67