- Mech_Con Roundup Day 2 - Harebrained Show, Catalyst Announcements, And A New MWOWC Champion!
- Mech_Con 2018 Roundup Day 1 - MW5 Release Date, Trailers, And A New 'Mech!
- Artist Photoshops ‘Mechs Into Classic Paintings, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Fan-Made BattleTech Comic Based On MechWarrior Online Coming Soon
- Community Outreach - Interview With BanditB17 And mdmzero0 On The 2018 MechWarrior Online World Championship Finals
- Read more →
- Unit Categories
- Other Items of Note
- 27 November 2018: House Arano sourcebook announced (Frabby)
- Following the sometimes intense and passionate discussions on the BattleTech Forum (and elsewhere) about the BattleTech computer game by Harebrained Schemes and its adherence to established BattleTech canon, HBS and Catalyst Game Labs dropped something of a bombshell by announcing House Arano (The Aurigan Coalition) as an upcoming product. Fully canonical, it is to be set right after the conclusion of the Arano Restoration storyline from the game, and is expected to canonize most if not all of the new content created by HBS for their game including the Aurigan Reach periphery region and its history.
- 22 November 2018: New Releases (BrokenMnemonic)
- In October Catalyst Game Labs announced a planned stream of mini-releases running over the next few months. To date, the following new products have been released as a part of this stream:
- 12 September 2018: New Releases (BrokenMnemonic)
- Catalyst Game Labs have released a new bundle of releases in electronic format, based around the 2018 World Wide Event. The new releases include Touring the Stars: Stotzing, Spotlight On: First Marik Protectors, the BattleTech: Dig, Defend or Die scenario pack and the MapPack: WWE2018 Terrain Set.
- 07 August 2018: New Releases (BrokenMnemonic)
- A number of new releases have been produced by Catalyst Game Labs. Copies of the two new box sets were released at GenCon, the first of the two-volume ilClan work, Shattered Fortress, is out in PDF with hard copy to follow soon, and two accompanying novellas, The Anvil and A Splinter of Hope are now out in electronic format.
- 19 September 2018 (Revanche)
- The Audit and Correction phases of Operation Doneve are now complete; development of scripts to create and update neighboring system tables to begin shortly. Work progresses on the article maps. See the Article Mapping section for sample images.
- 08 July 2018: HTTPS (Nicjansma)
- Sarna.net is now available over TLS (HTTPS): https://sarna.net. We're monitoring the secure pages to make sure there are no kinks -- please let me know if you encounter any issues.
- 20 June 2018 (Revanche)
- Impressive changes are coming to the system articles. A cross-site collaborative effort, Operation Doneve, to improve the accuracy and appearance of the articles' maps and coordinates has been undertaken by Gruese (creator of Inner Sphere 3025), Volt Ampere and his Sarna Unified Cartography Society, and the Project: Planets team. The project shall culminate in a Sarna-themed version of the Inner Sphere 3025 site to support BattleTech fans. Read here for further details, and jump in here, to participate.
Please add your comments to these 'hot' issues: