- Unit Categories
- Other Items of Note
- 17 January 2020: System maps and Nearby Systems tables (Revanche)
- The Operation: Doneve team has released the beta version of the new System Information maps and the Nearby Systems tables. They should be fully populated on all system articles. Your ongoing feedback is sought. Please share any found errors or your ideas for improvement.
- 01 January 2020: Happy New Year! (Frabby)
- 2019 was a great year to be a BattleTech fan. The Sarna BattleTechWiki had its second most active year ever, going by new articles created (3,160) - and 2020 is shaping up to be at least as good, with the expected delivery of the Clan Invasion Kickstarter goods and probably also the launch of the IlClan era with its accompanying fiction and goodies. Though personally, the announced product that I am stoked about most is Shrapnel (magazine).
- 24 December 2019: Santa Claus IIC is coming to town (Frabby)
- ...and let's hope everybody was nice so that he puts BattleTech: Beginner Box and BattleTech: A Game of Armored Combat box sets under many many trees, to spread our little hobby. ;)
Have a Merry Christmas one and all!
- 23 July 2019: Sarna Merch, GenCon 2019, 2018 Founders Awards (Nicjansma)
- I want to thank everyone who has supported Sarna over the years! By visiting, reading, promoting, editing and even donating. I've added a new BattleTechWiki:Support page with some of the ways that you can support Sarna. We now offer Merch such as T-Shirts and Hoodies from Amazon.
- I will be at GenCon this year and hope to see you all there! If you see me walking around (in a Sarna shirt), say hi! I'll have some bonus shirts to give away for those who ask.
- The BattleTechWiki Founders Awards give recognition to all of the amazing community members and their contributions over the last year. The 2018 Founders Awards have been announced!
- 29 Aug 2019: Sarna is now HTTPS by default (Nicjansma)
- Sarna has offered HTTPS/TLS for a few years, but until today it was optional. All insecure traffic is now redirected to HTTPS by default. If you encounter any issues, please let me know. Nicjansma (talk) 22:33, 29 August 2019 (EDT)
- 17 August 2019 (Frabby)
- 03 February 2019 (Frabby)
- Our Policy:Notability has been revised, and was substantially altered in the process by User Consensus. We now positively embrace Stub articles as preferable over summary list articles going forward.
A related but separate result is that we chose to abandon the concept of "minor" for categories and other articles, because it is deemed too subjective, impossible to properly define, and ultimately unhelpful. Avoid this word.
Please add your comments to these 'hot' issues: