- Unit Categories
- Other Items of Note
- 24 February 2021: 2020 Founder's Awards
- The BattleTechWiki Founders Awards give recognition to all of the amazing community members and their contributions over the last year. Please cast your vote for your the community members you think made the biggest impact for the 2020 Founders Awards.
- 02 Jan 2021: Year of the ilClan (Frabby)
- A day or so late, but here's farewell to 2020. 'nuff said.
In BattleTech world, 2021 will be the year where the fantastic Kickstarter campaign wraps up; and perhaps more importantly, Hour of the Wolf got released on the first day of the new year. The ilClan era is now officially upon us. Spoiler: It's not gonna be ultra-peaceful... :)
- 24 Dec 2020: Merry Christmas (Frabby)
- With Christmas around the corner and, I imagine (or at least hope for you), many people signing off for the rest of the year to enjoy the holiday season and get some well-deserved R&R, it's time to put another heartfelt "Merry Christmas!" out to y'all!
- 10 Dec 2020: Migration Complete (Nicjansma)
- Server migration has been completed. If there are any issues, please contact me directly.
- 9 Dec 2020: Maintenance Dec 10th (Nicjansma)
- We'll be doing a server migration on Thursday December 10th at around 6am EST. There may be some downtime. I will post here once it's complete. If there are any issues, please contact me directly.
- 7 July 2020: 2019 Founder's Awards (Nicjansma)
- I'm honored to announce the 2019 Founders Awards! Thank you to everyone who contributed to the 61,353 edits in 2019!
- 17 January 2020: System maps and Nearby Systems tables (Revanche)
- The Operation: Doneve team has released the beta version of the new System Information maps and the Nearby Systems tables. They should be fully populated on all system articles. Your ongoing feedback is sought. Please share any found errors or your ideas for improvement.
- 01 January 2020: Happy New Year! (Frabby)
- 2019 was a great year to be a BattleTech fan. The Sarna BattleTechWiki had its second most active year ever, going by new articles created (3,160) - and 2020 is shaping up to be at least as good, with the expected delivery of the Clan Invasion Kickstarter goods and probably also the launch of the IlClan era with its accompanying fiction and goodies. Though personally, the announced product that I am stoked about most is Shrapnel (magazine).
- 1 March 2021 (Dmon)
- 22 August 2020: Product list (Frabby)
- With digital product releases now very common, and Print-on-demand publications further blurring the line between physical and digital products to the point of rendering the distinction meaningless, it is time to discuss and perhaps change how we're listing them in our Master List of BattleTech products. Please join the discussion here.
- 9 June 2020: 30,000 articles (Frabby)
- A slew of upcoming products were announced today and promptly had articles made for them... and one of those, Touring the Stars: Valencia, happened to be our 30,000th article!
Please add your comments to these 'hot' issues: