- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
Microsoft is an American multinational computer technology corporation, which rose to dominate the home computer operating system market with MS-DOS in the mid-1980s, followed by the Windows line of operating systems. The corporation has since expanded into other fields such as the video game console market with the X-Box series.
As well as producing the operating systems upon which the majority of official BattleTech computer software run on, in 1999 the corporations' game publishing division Microsoft Game Studios (formerly the Microsoft Game Division or Microsoft Games) acquired FASA Interactive to obtain the company's talent and computer and video game rights to FASA properties. The now wholly owned subsidiary produced a number of products for the Windows platform, working with Day 1 Studios to produce titles for the X-Box console, up until its closure in 2007 .
BattleTech titles released by Microsoft included: