- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Paramedic Equipment refers to emergency trauma gear more extensive than found in a typical first aid kit, consisting of defibrillators, chemical stimulates and tranquilizers, preserving sleeves, and other medical instruments. In the hands of a Field Medic this gear can save a person's life, which is why it is standard issue on Support Vehicles such as ambulances and rescue vehicles. It is also commonly found on dedicated surgical units like MASH Trucks to allow for a triage station to be set up. Very rarely is this equipment found in dedicated combat units, since most soldiers are taught only the basics of first aid.
- TechManual, p. 233, "Paramedic Equipment"
- TechManual, pp. 293, "Industrial Equipment"