- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
The Pentagon Worlds were the original worlds upon which Aleksandr Kerensky's SLDF remnants settled and formed the heart of Clan civilization, over 1300 light years from Terra. It was named because of the planets' near-perfect pentagonal distance to each other; the worlds are only marginally habitable but are hidden from the Inner Sphere by Kerensky's Cloak (also known as the Veil of the Protector), a thick dust-nebula a few jumps away. Most Clans control a part of at least one world, a direct result of Operation KLONDIKE.
The Five Pentagon Worlds