- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
|Profession||Commanding General of the Star League Defense Force|
General Fetladral was responsible for the organization and execution of Operation Smother, which quickly ended the Second Hidden War. Though Jonathan was nominally First Lord, his mental illness had caused Jocasta to become the de facto ruler of the Star League, and it was Jocasta who showed Fetladral copies of Jonathan's letters predicting the destruction of the League. These "prophetic warnings" greatly disturbed the general, causing her to push for the construction of new fortifications and training of new troops, along with the completion of the Space Defense System. The eagerness with which she went about reinforcing the SLDF created much controversy, especially from the other Great Houses.
General Fetladral immediately resigned when First Lord Jonathan died in 2738, citing her fatigue from constant controversy as a reason for her early retirement. She recommended as her replacement the one person she thought could save the Star League from Jonathan's nightmarish visions: her aide, Aleksandr Kerensky.
Titles and Positions
|Commander-in-Chief of the Star League Defense Force
2729 – 2738
| Succeeded by|
|Commanding Officer of the Engineering Sub-Command
2738 – 2759
| Succeeded by|
- Era Report: 2750, pp. 84-84, "Rebecca Fetladral Profile"
- The Star League, p. 108
- The Star League, p. 63