Talk:Black Widow Company
- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
3072 Member images
I add a member image gallery to the page, i know the most character images (uploade this on next day), have not his own page, also there some red links to the names, my intention is to motivate some contributors to create a bio page (and move the image to it), i don't want to create stub articles of the members, if a member page exist i added the image to the article, i am not a fluff writer, i hope the ball is rolling, yes yes raw writing by myself.--Doneve 00:11, 2 November 2011 (UTC)
So, at the moment, this article refers to several different units:
1) The original Black Widow Company, from 3014 up through the Fourth Succession War.
2) The Black Widow Battalion, also commanded by Natasha, active from 3030-3050.</ br>
3) The Spider's Web Battalion, renamed when Kerensky left. 3050-3055. Commanded by Mackenzie Wolf/Johnny Clavell.
4) The Wolf Spider Battalion, renamed again, reorganized into a Cluster-sized formation. Also under Clavell. Active 3055-3067.
5) The reborn Black Widow Company. Under the command of Stacy Church. Active during the Jihad.
6) The Spider's Web Battalion - active in the Dark Age era. Apparently expanded from Church's unit.